Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
tender nipples- AnyHelp?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

tender nipples- AnyHelp?

I am taking Clomid=so pretty sure this is just a Clomid side effect as my DH got called out of town on my 3 ovulation days... UGH. But I am having early pregnancy symptoms BIG TIME_ I know it is the Clomid- but my nipples have... thickened if that makes sense... and are hurting soo bad. Anybody found anything that helps? Putting on a silkier bra helped some- but they are still throbbing. Any suggestions? THANKS!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
Clomid is generally well tolerated .It can cause few side effects like mood changes, weight gain, long cycles etc.Breast tenderness is another side effect of Clomid which may occur in almost 2% of women. It can also be an early pregnancy symptom. Wait for your periods. If your periods are delayed it is possible that you could be pregnant. You may need urine/blood tests to detect whether you are pregnant or not. Keep me updated.
Best luck and take care!