Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying to conceive
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

trying to conceive

Me and my husband are trying to conceive since August 2012, but to no avail. I'm tired of the dissapointment. I had an appointment on Dec 17th. I believe I started to ovulate that same day. Because the day after I started experiencing a lot of symptoms. I had some light cramping in my lower abdomen for 4 days, every day since then and still currently feel very nausious, have had minor headaches, I have been constipated since then as well only had 2 small bowel movements in the last week and a half. My face broke out which I never break out this bad, I also have been very moody. I haven't been able to get up the energy yo move or get anything accomplished. There is more I just can't think right now. Please help! I think I may be pregnant but I don't want to be let down again.
Hi,
How are you? How was your last  appointment? If pregnancy is being considered at this time, it is best that you inform your doctor for proper evaluation. Try not to worry and be anxious, the symptoms could indeed be due to hormone changes or possible pregnancy. While most of the symptoms you mentioned may be the presumptive signs of pregnancy, confirmation through physical examination, as well as sonogram may be done. Take care and and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...