trying to get pg
I had my rag last month on the 10 and it was done on the 15 and im bleeding dark brown its was spoting at first then turn to dark brown i have been trying to have another baby and idk what to make of this bleeding 13 day bfor my rag is due what does this mean
Hi there,
There are many causes of bleeding before your menses. It can be implantation bleeding. This takes place when the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into e limning of the uterus. There is slight bleeding or spotting. This bleeding usually occurs a week to a few days before your periods should normally start. You need to wait or take a pregnancy test to detect pregnancy.During ovulation there may be spotting and mild abdominal cramps. PCOD and uterine fibroids are few other causes of abnormal uterine bleeding. Seek the opinion of a gynecologist and get a thorough check up done. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!