Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying to get pg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

trying to get pg

I had my rag last month on the 10 and it was done on the 15 and im bleeding dark brown its was spoting at first then turn to dark brown i have been trying to have another baby and idk what to make of this bleeding 13 day bfor my rag is due what does this mean
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
There are many causes of bleeding before your menses. It can be implantation bleeding. This takes place when the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into e limning of the uterus. There is slight bleeding or spotting. This bleeding usually occurs a week to a few days before your periods should normally start. You need to wait or take a pregnancy test to detect pregnancy.During ovulation there may be spotting and mild abdominal cramps. PCOD and uterine fibroids are few other causes of abnormal uterine bleeding. Seek the opinion of a gynecologist and get a thorough check up done. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!