trying to sustain a pregnancy
i am told i can get pregnant and ovulate but my endrometrium linning will not build up to support the growth of the fetus. It seems like I don't get a period. we want to start our family  .How can this be corrected and where do i start
Ask your doctor if you have low progesterone levels. Low progesterone causes a lot of miscarraiges and difficulty conceiving. Progesterone helps build the uterine lining and maintains it for pregnancy to help baby receive nutrients. When it's low, it can't provide for the needs of the growing baby.
It is possible to conceive and sustain a pregnancy for a woman with low progesterone levels, she'll usually just need progesterone supplementation post ovulation and continuing with pregnancy.
Ask your doctor what the cause of your thin lining is, but also seek the opinion of a fertility specialist. They can do more in-depth testing to help treat the cause if the thin lining. Low progesterone levels seems to be one of the most common causes, but also very treatable.
Good Luck!