white inverted line on dollar store HPT??
I did a HPT from the Dollar Tree (New Choice) and the control line came up and the whole aread turned a slight pink and then the test line was inverted, not colored in, it was still white. Does anyone know what that means? Does that mean all the tests I bought from there will be no good to use?
Sounds very much like an evap line. If you go to twoweekwait.com they explain them and have pics too
I couldn't wait; I took a HPT yesterday and received a faint line.  There has been a slight twinge pain on my right side.  Tomorrow AF is suppose to be here; hopefully she stays away.  I am not having any other signs and symptons the only thing I notice differently was a darkish color of my CM on 9dpo. I will take another HPT tomorrow.  I BD day before and one day after I O.  
Babydust to all.