19 with fibro?
I am 19 years old and have not had medical for a while now, but I was just wondering what the symptoms are of fibromyalgia because I have chronic widespread pain in my muscles, and soft tissue. I am always tired no matter how much sleep I get, and I am constantly in pain everyday. My mother in law who is a RN has firbo and she has pushed on all her tender points on me and I hurt in those same exact places. My real mom had fibro and I was told that it was hereditary, so I was just wondering if there is a possibility that I have fibro. I have tried to talk to doctors in the past about this, but they seemed to blow me off as if I had no clue what I was talking about. I have been in constant pain for about 7 years now, but have no idea what to do. Could anyone please help me?
I forgot to add in there that I have also been battleing with anxiety issues for a while now, and many other issuess such as what my mother in law calls "fibrofog" and Chronic headaches and migraines. sometimes I get really bad nausea. If anyone could help me out, and kinda help me find the best way to bring it up to my doctor because im so unsure.
You possibly (probably) have a chronic intracellular bacterial infection from Lymes or a Mycoplasma fermentans Incognitus strain.  Google ILADS or go to www.ilads.org since you symptoms are very positively Lymes/Mycoplasma.  No standard doctor is gonna be able to figure this out.  You will be shuffled around from doc to doc and be diaged w/ fibro and anxiety.  Believe me I went 14+ months with being missdiagnosed.  DO NOT get the Labcorp or Quest Lyme tests, they miss 90% of actual positive cultures.  You will read about that if you investigate Lymes disease.  Let me know what you find.
It could absolutely be fibromyalgia. I got diagnosed when I was 17 or 18. The most important thing to do is let the doctors know your symptoms and get the tests to rule out other diseases and conditions that mimic fibromyagia. If it is NOT fibro, you want to make sure that you get the treatment that is necessary. If it IS fibro, then it is important to learn how to manage it. I hope you get what you need. You can just make an appointment and explain your symptoms. Your doctor will probably run tests and that is the first step to determining if it is fibro of not.
99% of Fibro IS mycoplasma.  research what i say.  Mycoplasma_Lymes and Fibro go hand in hand.  go to IMMED and search Ai diseases/ CFS/Fibro