A new thing, not quite pain
Hi all.
    A month or so ago I started noticing a feeling in my muscles kind of like restless legs syndrome except this is all over, I've had Fibro for ten years now and this is new to me, definitely uncomfortable and really trying, no sleep and pain pills are'nt seeming to help much if at all. I would like to hear from anyone on this, it's really affecting my head. Thanks
These are also symptoms of Fibro.  I have had strange twiching at night.  Have you talk to your dr about these new symptoms. Good Luck.

Barb
If you are possibly developing restless legs than you could try this new product I have started to use.  I too suffer from restless legs.  I use this product called cramp911.  It is amazing.  It works on so many things from restless legs, pains, cramps, spasms and more.  With your fibromyalgia you will be able to use this as well.   My favorite thung about this is that is it homeopathic and is topcal.  Not another pill to take.  Good Luck.

you know i wanted to respond to your post earlier, however because of the twitcing and jumping i couldn't.
but here is what i've noticed,
the more active that i am that day, the more and the higher my body will jump, twitch, cramp, at night.
so i just try and pace myself better after a few days of relapse.

moesqueen