Fibromyalgia Community
Can anyone out there help me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Can anyone out there help me?

Doctors cannot diagnose me with anything. My problem started in 2002, my symptoms are getting really bad as the years go by. I have severe twitching, severe tremors, shaking thruout my body, muscle pain, body stiffness, severe sweating, problem walking due to the twitching, A day in my life: I go about my day as anyone would, my body is relax and then out of nowhere I start sweating my body gets hot and I start twitching and with that the other symptoms follow. Now this has cause me to add another symptom to my health: I get very anxious because now when I wakeup I expect my symptoms to attack my body. My question is can anyone out there help me?

Thank you in advance,
Janet
What about Lyme disease?  You live in a lyme endemic state.
I have FM and I have all the symptoms you have except for tremors... not sure I have what I would call tremors. If I dont take my Flexeril I will have some pretty bad muscle twitches all over. I can actually see it popping under my skin. Do you take any medication that might cause the tremors? Lyrica gave me minor tremors for a while after I started taking it.

Good luck in figuring out what's happening to you! Feel better!
Doctors ruled that out...right now I'm at a point where doctors are telling me they can't do nothing else for me.
I take flexeril to relax my muscles...it helps somewhat. But my thing is the twiches because is so visual and it interferes big time with every aspect of my life. Right now I don't work due to this problem. I wan't a normal life or at least better quality of life, can anybody suggest some kind of medication to try or a different type of doctor to go see?
Where abouts in the Bronx do you live, jusst curious, as it was my home for 7 yrs before l left NY.
Anyhow, I'd use my search engine and type in 'twitching, shaking and relations to diseases, might take you to all possibilities that causes it, although I do have a dear pal who shares the same symptoms with ME/CFS.  But, lots neuro. related illness could have twitchings.
Pray that you'll find an answer soon, as I truly understand how scared and anxious you must be feeling not having any answer to your symptoms.

Good luck...and hugs,
Kit
Im near the mott haven area of the Bronx.
thanks i'm going to need all the luck i can get.
Janet :)
try a 7 day total body cleanse or order a cleanse or detox over the internet,some are better than others,mott haven is rough,i used to be a cop in the 43pct,I realy think many people are infected with parasites and doctors (even the best ones) have no clue by design and training.Anti parasitic herbs are cheap,effective and easy to find and order online
I am sure you've seen a Rheumatologist by now about these symptoms? Perhaps you should consult with a Neurologist to see if you could be exhibiting MS symptoms? or something related? The tremors sound neurological in nature. The only other thing I could think of is something hormonal since you mentioned the sweating. Or.....have you considered seeing a infectious diseases MD? Just a brainstorm thought- maybe it's not Lyme, but some other infection???