Classification of Fibromyalgia
I have chronic pain.  I have had my gall bladder removed, part of my small bowel removed (due to endometriosis), mesh put in my abdomen from a hernia and a hysterectomy.   My last surgery was approx 3 years ago.  Since then, I have had loose yellow bowel movements, chronic pain in my abdomen, shoulders, knees, feet and hands.  Cymbalta helped but caused constipation.  With that being said and the research I have done, my question is:
Is it possible that I have fibromyalgia? and Is fibromyaligia caused by a mental disorder such as anxiety or depression?  
Fibromyalgia is caused by infectious mycoplasmal bacteria.  search www.immed.org and look for AI illnesses.
and NOOOOOOOOO  it is NOT in your head.  it's a chronic intracellular bacterial infection that can be treated w/ DNA disrupting ABX ie Minocycline, Azithromycin, etc.