Fentanyl Patch Withdrawal
Since December, I've been taperiNg down my Fentanyl patch, after about 6byears at 100 mcg every 3 days.At that point I went down to a 50mcg every 3 days. I made the move because I had recentlycome across a GREAT supplement that really did what it said, as far as really helping with my pain, called Laminine, which I use faithfully and yes! sell it for 35.95 a bottle or 3 for 107.95, NO S&H! ANYWAY, though pain levels have decreased, I've become increasingly depresseed and SO fatigued. Besides Fibro, I alsi suffered a stroke in 2007, which hit directly in my frontal lobe where my emotional seat is, and my emotions are all over the map. I'm also experiencing extreme fatigue.I don't wish this on anyone but is this normal for withdrawal of Fentanyl? OH-and forgive me for dropping my business into my post, but it's the only thing I have going and the only way I've been able to even think about freedom from this beast. If anyone has further insight, all is welcome! God Bless
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Fentanyl withdrawal symptoms are weakness/fatigue, insomnia, joint pains, back ache and palpitations. So, a gradual reduction in dosage is usually advised. As you are following this protocol, the intensity of withdrawal symptoms should be less. However, if it worsens consult your doctor, he may change the dosage.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
my mother has been on these fentanyl patches for 17 years and here just recently they took her off cold turkey today is day 4 she cant sleep has constant pain nausea she has mood swings highs and lows they tell her that she will jus have to cope but what do you tell your mother who is begging for relief and nothing helps I even gave her some of my hydrocodone 325mg to try to help but nothing seems to work we really need to know how long the withdraw symptoms last and how long she will be in this hell before relief comes             thanks renee cullers