Fibromyalgia Community
Former Marine perplexed with the V A

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Former Marine perplexed with the V A

Hello Dr. Nicholson,
My lumbar discs are disappearing into open spaces between discs causing a lot of pain. I've tested positive for Agent Orange, CFS, hypothyroidism among about 10+ other things, radiation exposure through 2 hair analysis, before, during and after military (resident of Kwajalein during Operation Hardtack 1 (35 hydrogen bombs) before reaching puberty as a military dependent with internal and external exposure), breathing uranium oxide dust during weapons qualification at USMC Quantico firing range in 1971, given a second round of Polio vaccine in 1971 in prep for OCS for Vietnam although I did not go, plague1 and plague2, triple typhoid shots 2- 5cc, tetanus toxoid 2-5cc, a second small pox vaccine, typhus  (2- 5cc doses), Cholera 5cc and 1cc, living near Pohakaloa firing range in Hawaii 2 years uranium bombs again, following that,next to Camp Pendleton bombing range for 10 years in prep for Iraq (uranium bombs), working inside  Stryker vehicles installing sat-nav wiring fresh back from Iraq loaded with uranium dust and bullets again.  I'm applying for VA disability and have been told I have to prove I was exposed in the military through a nexus letter.  This being said, my low back is a real problem and I believe it is mycoplasma related.  I took colloidal silver 3-5 ppm and had the killoff (herx)for a month and then ordered the PCR-DNA test out of Delaware.  This came back negative.  It's been about a year since I stopped taking the silver and need an expert analysis of my situation to prove this obvious exposures I had over and over.

I'm quite aware now  I was a "patriot" guinea pig for the US gov. all my life as I was forced to wear a film badge as a child and then later with the chemicals and viruses I was forced to take in the military before pilot training.  I've read about your experiences back east and why you are/ were, now in California.  The V A does not offer PCR-DNA tests, or issue real thyroid and real testosterone.  I do this on the outside at my own expense.  Through my blood tests, my white blood cells out-number my red blood cells and I am assuming I am a walking pesticide farm, high in aluminum and flouride through normal eating and breathing the pesticides dropped from all military and civilian planes.  I try to do everything organic, but losing my memory, eye sight and hearing, which I assume is mylin sheath disorder. I have severe tinittis and need some advice.  I've been 4 years trying to regain back my service connected disability so I can get help after voluntarily giving it back to the government after a Reagan speech, and would really like to get better and get my body and discs to heal and grow back. I currently live in Alabama.  What are your suggestions?  Thanks!
Since you had all your "shots" that were for "experimental" purposes, I would find a Dr Nicolson approved lab to test for the Mycoplasmal infections.  VIPDX (Whittmore Peterson Inst) used to do proper testing but I think the samples got corrupted and the tests were innefective  Go to www.immed.org to research and sometimes if you call them, an assistant can help..