Fibromyalgia Community
Insides vibrating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Insides vibrating

I was diagnosed with FM about 6 months after having symptoms and pain for years. I currently am takIng lyrica and rybix.

Do any of you experience what I can only describe as your insides vibrating? Sometimes it is my head; or my stomach or my legs. When it is my legs, my left leg is always worse.

Anyways I do not know if this a fibro thing or something else??
Any other issues such as joint pain, muscle aches (i know FM), headaches, eye pain, "female problems", short term memory loss, anxiety, vertigo, hot cold flashes, excessive sweating, sleeplessness or chronic fatigue?
Except for the sweating and sleeplessness, I have all of the symptoms you listed. Female issues are gone as a result of a total hysterectomy in 2008.

The head shaking bothers me the most and I always notice it when I am church and my head is bowed.

I had 3 brain MRIs last year that were ok according to the nuero.
  You need to contact ILADS  (www.ilads.org) because there is a very good possibility you have Lymes. Including th Hysterectomy!  Lymes is an intracellular bacterial infection that goes chronic, affecting every where your blood goes.

The Labcorp Lyme tests are BS, they miss90% of actual true pos samples.  

Research info here:  http://www.jemsekspecialty.com/index.php     Call them and talk to their patient advocate.
  Look at all the information in regards to symptoms, why this is being missdiagnosed, and treatment.  You need to get an IGENEX labs lymes test.

Go onto YOUTUBE and search for videos about "Under Our Skin" a documentary about Lymes, I bet you will see yourself in it.  Check your local PBS to see when the full movie is to be shown.  You need to watch the full movie regardless.  Message me for more info