Fibromyalgia Community
Multiple Symptoms have gotten me labeled as "A drug Seeker" o...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Multiple Symptoms have gotten me labeled as "A drug Seeker" or written off to Mental Health issues.

I have cracking sounds in my joints, upper back and neck pain, chronic headaches, widespread joint stiffness, difficulty concentrating, bouts of insomnia, an ankle that hurts and swells after only standing 10 mins (sometimes less), my hands shake, I get muscle cramps in any muscle you can name, I have I.B.S., kidney stones, itchy ears and chronic ear infections, instant headaches in the back of my head when I TRY to exercise (this also use to occur when I was married having sex/orgasm), I have been diagnosed with: bipolar II, adhd, anxiety, and post traumatic stress disorder. Some days I don't want to do anything just because of all the pain. My family and I agree that bipolar II is not likely...I am not depressed. The mania and the ADHD seem so similar. I am currently on amphetamine salts for ADHD, Lithium for Bipolar, and Trazadone for sleep and anxiety. I do not want to be on all of this. The amphetamine salts seem to make it hard to sleep and cause the muscle pain in my body to worsen but when I was on it by itself, I didn't have impusivity issues. My family knows that I am not depressed. It is just hard to be motivated to do anything when I feel best lying down. My headaches are the same, regardless of posture. I often wish I could go on that show "Diagnosis Mystery" because I am usually treated like it is a mental problem. I am very conservative so when a handful of doctors accused me of being drug seeking, it really upset me. It is like they don't believe the pain is real because "nothing appears to be out of sorts on my labs". UGH! It takes me 2 hours to clean my small kitchen in my apartment. A friend of mine got it done in 30 mins. I have to take several breaks between chores and rarely get anything completed. It has gotten so bad that I have to choose tending to my children over getting housework done. OH! and don't forget the upper left abdominal pain! I have had to cut sugar out of my diet because it seems that abdo pain gets worse a day after eating sweets/ drinking sweets. I am only 36 years old and my 65 year old mother gets around better than I do. I feel like my body is dying a slow death and that there is no cure because noone seems to believe me.
Hey JustWant2FeelGreat.

From the Journal of Degenerative Disease :

The Expert in this field (mycoplasmas fermentans incognitus)- research and treatment-
  is Dr. Garth Nicolson.  www.immed.org  
  Please check it out. Pathogenic Mycoplasmas are almost impossible to detect.
There are tens of thousands of people like you, suffering unnecessarily for years!
Please take your time and read some of my previous posts, in regards to this.
I hope you find the answers you are looking for, and eventually Just Feel Great Again!
Blessings
Nikodicreta
I guess I was not "allowed" to send you this part of the article.
It is in the July 2000 issue of the Journal of Degenerative Disease.
Please do a search on your own for this.
The list of all the diseases linked to Pathogenic Mycoplasmas
is toward the end of the article.
Note that bipolar should be followed by a comma before depression.
bipolar, depression,...
Blessings
Nikodicreta