Natual Remedies for pain associated with Firbromyalgia
Have you ever heard of applying Kerosene to aching joints and muscles?
Hey Caballos6.
Welcome to the forum.

Before you research Kerosine, why not consider one of the top pain remedies that works
better than most pain medications -to my humble opinion- and without any side effects
(except a bit of an odor through the skin after using it.)
It's called DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide). Please do a search for it.
Caution ! It is a very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that has been shown clinically to relieve pain, increase circulation, repair tissue .... However, it's also a potent driver/carrier, driving anything mixed with it, into the skin and eventually into the cells!
The skin has to be absolutely clean before using it.
Any added ingredients - like essential oils for example- must be pure and organic!
Hope this helps! Any questions on this, please post again.
For holistic advice, please post next time at the alternative therapies (forum rules).
Blessings
Nikodicreta

Hello...
I suffer from Fibro, RA, OA, CFS, just to name a few.
To apply ANYTHING to your skin that has risks is NOT something I would recommend.
Rather...find a friend or physical therapist that is willing to apply glycerin based massage oil and give you a nice, full body, gentle, deep muscle massage! A hot tub soak with lavender oil can be helpful too.  PLEASE DO NOT apply kersene on your skin!
Good luck!