Fibromyalgia Community
eye problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

eye problems

I've had eye irritation itching and burning in my right eye for the last two years plus my vision in the right eye is blurry it needs a corrective lens of 1.25 power to correct it. I've seen two different eye doctors at least 10 appointments, but they can't find any problems. They prescribed me eye drops and antibiotics but nothing worked.  They prescribe me the glasses, but could not see any abnormalties in my eye. I am sick of this. can anyone help?
Are you on any medication, sometimes a side effect of medications can be dry itching eyes, I suggest checking the side effects of any you might take. This might give you a cause, but of course, won't necessarily give you a cure.
  I believe in supplements.  I have a friend who was going blind but stopped it by taking Bilberry and Lutein supplements.  
She needs glasses for reading, but her distance vision is pretty good.
     My grandson has vision problems and is also taking Bilberry and Lutein along with other supplements to help his eyesight.
     Just a thought  - you might want to try.  Can't hurt as there are no side effects.