Fibromyalgia Community
fibro and vision problems
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fibro and vision problems

Does anyone have unsual floaters and/or blurry vision with fibro?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes to both.  These symptoms are also common in lyme disease which causes fibromyalgia.
Blank
449658_tn?1211307922
Yes I have both - I have a post in the arthritis section I think (i'm new to this type of forum) - i have been diagnosed with fibro, but am still looking for other possibilites, including Lyme.
Blank
I have definitely had vision problems. I thought that maybe it was caused by the Lyrica, but I am on a really low dose now and am still having problems.

Good Luck and God Bless

Barb
Blank
Hi,
I was DX with Fibro before it was Fibro as something as a DX, I now find myself on the MS post of this board as it has been in question for 4-5 years (also told I had lupus and RA) Lupus now ruled out.lyme ruled out along with a host of others I am down to Fibro and MS or MS or just plain nuts. Oh and I have complicated Migraines (which really maybe ruled out and turn into MS) so confusing.

anyhow I am in Limbo but... I have serious vision issues, pain, fatigue and lately cement legs that I am not sure what the heck is going on. Complicated migraines or migraines in general can and do cause certain vision problems. I am not a doctor but I know today my vision is more then migraines.
We won't even get into my cognitive issues with brain fog! ;-)

Found this thread and now I can see both this one and MS.

Oh gosh did I answer the question? likely not just confused us all more sorry ;-)
Mary
Blank
453029_tn?1205955019
floaters ?   what doyou  mean  byfloaters i have     spots thatappear inmy vision  that are sort oflike someone takinga picture right in your eyes    blinding me at  times couldthis bethe samething? i've fibromialgia (fibromyalgia)
Blank
Floaters are more like dark, squiggly lines that float around - maybe close to the after-effect of a cameraflash
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank