fibromyalgia
Hi I was diagnosed about 6 years ago with fibro and I have all the fun stuff that seems to go along with it such as irritable bowel syndrome, in the last year I have become completely heat intolerant and I am literally dripping wet at work after just one hour and I work in an air conditioned building, I sweat at home, at night sleeping. I am absolutely miserable. Is anybody else bothered with this
thanks mom d
Yes I get that way but not too often
I was recently diagnosed with FMS and I get the sweats all thoughout the day and night.....but soaking wet at night.....my whole case is severe and chronic.  I am trying an low impact excercise and vitamen regemine to try to improve my health issues....also I am on a medical LOA....I hurt so much and am so tired all of the time...I used to be so energetic, constantly doing....but not now.  I'll pray for you....as I feel that is the only true answer.

Sincerely, kathryn
My wife was diagnosed with fibro a few years ago--nothing done for a long time to help her--then we heard on Oprah show from Dr. Oz about the Fibro and Fatigue medical Center in Dallas.  They specialize in just this condition and Chronic Fatigue.  Anyway--she had all these classic symptoms--then the Dr. put her on a regimen of injections, supplements, prescriptions specific to her issues and, here, a year later she is doing considerably better.

You might consider investigating whether this clinic might benefit--it's not cheap but they might help you get to some underlying issues.  I hope so.
Hi there, I just saw your post of three years ago. I am sorry to be SO late in answering and hoping that you are better now. I have it and have had to go Vegan and meatless and NO sugar or gluten. I am better but not have to get off of the patch. I hope you are doing better now but if now try a strict diet and lots of water, lemon, green drinks, veggie salads, NO WHEAT! Let me know how you are if you get this.
Lin
I have fibro and you can read my profile for the list of other conditions that I have.  I am in Physical Therapy for my spinal stenosis and hip and butt pain.  It is making the pain level unbearable  I am unable to walk two days after the treatment.  Getting steroids in both knees this week for my arthritis.
I am at the end of my rope.  
check thyroid, mine was very low.  Caused nite sweats.  third week of meds, improving
Are you on Savella? That is what it done to me, I was wringing wet in the winter. Had to stop it because of extreme sweating.
yes I always have it it is extremely embarrassing I cant even go out in public .  I wish I had a answer but my doctors haven't given me one.