going crazy
I've had alot happen in the last few years and been on alot of antibiotics plus steroids etc.. I have noticed strange things like chest tightness,whole body heaviness,twitches and swelling feeling plus confusion and light sensitivity.I have been to see a rheumatologist,neurologist,primary care,ent and dermatologist and vascular doctor so far no one can say anything but possible fibromyalgia.I am really concerned about the feeling of being swollen especially when it happens in my head I feel like I can't comprehend or I am in outer space and when this happens it brings on a panic attack.Does this sound like fibromyalgia or fibromyalgia mixed with something not detectable with blood tests,emgs,ekg's,ecg,nerve conduction tests,brain mri,c spine mri.
Lymes disease and/or coinfections, infectious mycoplasma.  All your symptoms are right up that alley.   contact www.immed.org for autoimmune/infectious disease information about mycoplasmas.  Contact them for locations of proper Mycoplasma fermentans-Incognitus, M. Penetrans and M. Pneumonia testing.  Do NOT get Labcorp/Quest Mycoplasma testing.

Contact www.ilads.org to find a dr that can diagnose you, and get a PROPER lyme test (not labcorp/Quest).  This bacteria(s) dissable your immune system and can cause no antibody response.  You need tests that look for the DNA of the bacteria that is very sensative.  search IGENEX Labs
Hey nana68.

I'm still away from home, but I took a few minutes to check out the forum
and some other stuff.
Look into ewford's suggestion seriously. Also check my reply to Jerry1000, June 18th
same area of research. I hope to meet with a scientist who lives in a nearby city later this year,that is very knowledgeable in this. He is actually a medical consultant and author.
There are also some issues that have to be checked out from different perspectives.
More on that when I return.
For the time being, do your research on the above and stay on course with some of the suggestions that are helping you. Be patient, stay strong and remain focused on your healing (not your suffering-easier said than done). I know what it feels like-I've been there!
Even if it will take time, this is doable!
Blessings,
Nikodicreta
I have had the dna test and it came out negative plus dozens of other autoimmune tests and they all turned out negative
I forgot to add,I did find somethings out.I have multiple allergies one is to grass one is to pollen one is to adhesive on bandaids possibly more,it's a process of elimination.