Fibromyalgia Community
muscle shaking and soreness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

muscle shaking and soreness

is muscle shaking common in fibro i find now if i do a good days work my arms and wrists are sore as if swollen and when i sit down to read i find them shanking not badly but enough to distract me its like i have trapped nerves or something like that
i had myalgia in my muscles years ago but it cleared up i just dont know if it is coming back or if it is nerve related
i am tired of going to the doc with this as i have ibs as well altough i dont suffer much with ibs anymore and have it well controled with diet everytime i go to the doc they just put it down to that altough i know the two are sometimes linked
maybe its just tiredness
any thoughts are welcome

tx in advance
Hi, I do not have any shaking symptoms. Of course we all have the soreness. As much as you hate to you should probably ask your doctor about the shaking. I see that no one else has responded. Usually when that happens to me I think it just means they can't relate to what I'm saying. So it may be uncommon with Fibro. Who knows we're all different. I hope you find an answer soon!
I do have the shaking actually pretty often especially when Im really tired or just waking up.  I considered mine to be related to the fibro but I too will ask my doc my next visit.  Take care and keep in touch,,let me know your outcome as I will let you know mine.
ok went back to doc and  the shaking is related to tired worn out muscles and just put it down to myalgia.did some bloods and they are fine.cbc ,thyroid,blood sugars,inflamation (inflammation) makers etc
i also got a migraine and he thinks it might be related to irratied nerves as my right hand/arm is sore to the touch --no brusing altough it feels like there is
so  i will be ok just have to take it easy for a while
thanks
Thanks for the information the tired muscles sounds about right since mine is when Im tired or when waking up.  I get the sore to touch bruise feeling all over the back of my arms really bad,,my doc has told me thats nerve damage.