need help with pain
ive been driving to detroit to get vitamin ivs for my fibromyalgia. it helped with energy and pain, but i had to keep going back. driving from memphis to detroit for a year and half, sometimes i had to have people drive me, because of the pain. I cannot affoed it anymore and the pain is more than i can stand anymore.I take tramadol that only knocks the edge off and nothing else. I cannot find a doctor that knows about fibro, or will give out pain meds. as with another lady from memphis I read, they all think we just want pain meds and are liars. I need help and I need something for pain. I have not been able to work for two years. If anyone knows of a doctor who knows about fibro and will give pain meds, please let me know who, thanks  bunny     a doctor anywhere close to memphis, or a little ways from, i dont mind going a few more miles to get some relief.   thanks bunny
I am sorry you are in so much pain. Many Rheumatologists are uncomfortable prescribing pain medications. Have you considered going to a pain management clinic instead? That might be a better option for you if you have exhausted all others. Many of the clinics are much more understanding with our condition as well. I would try to look around in your area for one. Do you have health insurance?
-Dusty
I suffered with fibromyalgia for 12 years! Went to sooo many doctors, rhuematologist, took tons of vitamins but nothing made it go away! I used to have people drive for me as well, because the pain would get so intense. In 2008, I met a herbologist who told me to go gluten free. I went gluten free and immediately started noticing a huge difference!! I took a few months but the pain eventually went COMPLETELY away!! I'm still gluten free to thist day. I hope you find a cure for your pain!