painful swollen knee
Hello, I woke up this morning with and extremely painful and swollen knee. I don't remember hurting it in any way. I know it almost looks like there is fluid on it but not sure. Very painful when i walk. Could this be part of Fibro? Any suggestions or answers would be so much help to me. Thanks,  Dee
Sorry to hear your not doing well. I'm not sure about this one. I haven't had any experience with Fluid on a joint. It is odd that you don't recall doing anything to injure your knee, so that sounds like a classic Fibro complaint. Some days I wake up with extreme pain somewhere on my body and I have no idea why so that I can relate to. But if it's swollen or has fluid you should probably see a doctor. Sorry that I'm not any more help than that. I hope you get to feeling better soon
Thanks for your reply. Yesterday it seemed to feel a little better. Until last night i swelled up and started hurting pretty bad again. this morning its about the same. I am going to see how the weekend goes if not any better, will call the Dr.

thanks,
dee
Well let us know what they have to say. I assume since no one responded it's b/c they can't relate to your problem. I've had that happen before too. So if none of these Fibro ladies have experienced it I would think it's not related. Good Luck
I have the same thing. I've had it before. It was really bad the last time--hopefully it won't get as bad this time. Last time the used a huge needle to drain it! Really hurt!
I too have Fibro and I woke up this morning with my right knee swollen and in pain.  I didn't bang or fall.  I am on vacation and don't know what to do.