Acid reflux and dizziness?
for the last 2 weeks ive been feeling dizzy and extemely faint about from 3-10 times a day. I was wondering if this has anything to do with my acid reflux, i am not talking any medication for my acid reflux except rolaids and tums. I went and got blood work last week and the doctor hasnt called me back yet. Ive felt like this when i first found out i had acid reflux but it was worse and lasted about a month then went away. But i was just wondering if this could be caused by acid reflux.
Hi....have u had ne tests done to see if u have a hiatal hernia or y u have reflux?

Did ur dr tell u to modify ur diet and lifestyle to help reduce the excess acid?

The Health Pages here on MedHelp list foods to avoid and things u can do to aid the meds.(see icon top right of this page)

It could be possible if u have a hernia that is obstructing ur diaphram u may breathe abnormally and dizzy as a result......the dr should be able to get to the root of ur issue.

"selma"
I suffer from dizziness, GERD and gastritis. My doctor attributes the dizziness to  my anxiety. I noticed my dizziness peaked in stressful situations such as when I was in class while I was in college or recently when I started a new job and had to put on the "phony, I'm an angel" attitude everyday while training, basically in social settings. I question whether or not you suffer from anxiety...
You may have read my posts about my daughter having a hiatal hernia and how the chiropractor fixed it.  The transformation has been amazing.  I went a step further and took her in for a massage with a licensced therapist.  I informed the m.t. about the hiatal hernia and we discussed the vagus nerve so she did massage in that area and also my daughters upper body since she was still having dizzy spells.  Her muscles were so tight that when pushed it caused her head to turn.  When she got off the table she said she felt so much better and relaxed.  She continues to do stretching exercises and her breathing is so much better.  Hope this helps.  
Thanks everyone for the comments, im feeling quite a bit better not 100% though. Sorry for the late reply. But I do also believe its anxiety. I started reading up about that, and a lot of my symptoms are more on the anxiety side then reflux. Since I live in canada and our health care is free its really hard to find a good doctor, after my first post I found a new doctor and I told him I believed it was acid reflux and he didnt do any tests or ask any question and just prescribed me nexium. I took that for 2 months and didnt seem to help. But I graduated from school and that's when I started getting better. The only thing that really bothers me now that I cant stand is really bad neck stiffness. Do you know if it possible that it has been anxiety the whole time?  
Hi..stress can  and will affect ur overall health. If u did have reflux and were in a flare, meds alone do not work, u do need to make adjustments to diet and lifestyle (meaning eliminate stress-ors)

I am glad u r feeling better, but do see if u have an underlying issue that could flare up again with stress...life is full of it...and u could be better prepared to calm it down if u know what to watch for.

Good luck and congratulations on ur graduation
"selma"