Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 4016) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had gastroenteritis about 10 days ago. It seems to have finally settled down. But I have really bad acid reflux since. My doctor sugges...
I have been dealing with regurgitation of food for the past year. The regurgitation begins about 15 minutes after consuming a meal, and ...
LPR
Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with LPR and it seems nothing is working. I am not sure what to eat and what not to eat. As a student, it is...
2 answers |
Dear all hii . I have been having normal dry cough for 1.5 months almost . It started with sudden coughing in October month, heavy chest....
244386 tn?1274576649
i have daily acid reflux problems accompanied by constant feeling of hunger no matter what i eat. i have made a huge change to my diet an...
5 answers |
I just had the TIF procedure preformed 2 weeks ago in Texas. I have had GERD for 30 years (since birth). I had damage throughout my eso...
20 answers | 2 comments |
I had a Nissen Fundoplication about 2 months ago and I'm experiencing problems with my voice. My throat feels kinked, and I can feel my v...
18 answers |
Hello, I am a healthy 33 year old female. For the past 2 weeks I have had some difficulty breathing, excessive yawning and burping. I f...
13 answers | 2 comments |
19501685 tn?1478891005
I have been dealing with seeing blood in saliva (tiny specs - one or two) mostly in the morning. I have been to the doctors for CBCs, cl...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm a 25 yr. old, non smoking male, normal bmi. For the past week, I've been suffering moderate pain in the left side of the outer pa...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I get pain all the time now. The pain is always in the left side of my body Tightness in the chest sharp pains and shoulder, left arm, le...
I get the sudden urge to vomit, it happens randomly, with and without full stomach. When that happens, I’m confident that I won’t vomit b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been drinking coffee for about two years daily(which started out 2 cups a day and now has escalated to about 8). Lately I've been dr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, my name is will. i am eighteen years old and in very good physical shape an otherwise very healthy, but for a long time or at least i...
68 answers | 2 comments |
Kind of a weird and long story, but one night I went to a movie theatre and ate a little too much, I got the normal gas/heartburn feeling...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been having a discomfort down towards the bottom of my esophogus. It seem wose when I stand up. I can feel it come up a litt...
1 answer | 1 comment |
For the past 6 1/2 months I've been having this feeling of being unable to breath which lasts all day long and had been ongoing for the p...
11 answers |
Hello, I am 19 years old. I do use smokeless tobacco. But never smoked. For the last 2 months I have had odd problems. It first started w...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been having a chronic issue with throat clearing. It usually happens in the morning. As my day moves forward, it usually ca...
1 answer |
19411704 tn?1477242127
Dear sir, it has been 4 year that i have Continous symptoms of epigastric pain and burning sensation,along this four years for relieving ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
19 hrs ago
620923 tn?1452919248