Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 4077) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all. This is a bit of a long post so please bare with me. I'm going out of my mind with worry.  Strange symptoms started approx 2 w...
I've had a bad ulcer for the past few months, and just recently got a new job. I'm on Protonix and aloe Vera capsules, but I still get na...
Early part of last year I was having stomach problems and was switched from 20 mg daily of Prilosec to 40 mg and then to 60 mg of Dexilan...
7 answers |
Somebody please help me, I am becoming more and more miserable by the day!! Two and a half weeks ago I started feeling really gassy in ...
71 answers | 9 comments |
Over the last two years are so I have dealt with reflux and constant burping on and off depending on my diet. Have seen a GI doctor befor...
What about if you do not burp/belch at all after a meal? Is this bad?
3 answers |
Hi everyone from downunder, i was diagnosed with GERD 6 months ago after 2 x Emergency Dept trips for chest pain (50 Yrs old, male). CT, ...
1 answer |
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
85 answers | 6 comments |
What has happened to Medhelp, no one answers posts!!! It was so good before.
1736028 tn?1310527418
Okay. I'm a 20-year old female, 5'4" and 150 lbs. Back in March I was diagnosed with GERD. In the past 3 months alone I've had about 7 ER...
8 answers |
I was having chest pain after taking antibiotics and went to the doctor to check it out. EKG was fine and they took me off antibiotics. I...
20467483 tn?1498601854
So I do have GERD and I am 21 years of age and sometimes I get this gurgling noise deep in my left chest cavity and it's very un settling...
I have done tons of research... prevacid or dexilant etc are meant to take about 2 months, myself and many other people have been on it f...
I am looking for help regarding my husband's health over the past two and a half years. Approximately 2.5 years ago, he was working in ou...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi. I was hoping someone might be familiar with Dr. Morris Traube of NYU Langone in NYC. And what he's like.
So another one of my posts is about Dr. Max Gomez from CBS news who had a fundoplication surgery under Dr. Costas Bizekis of NYU Langone ...
I was doing some Googling and found a review in 2015 by Dr. Max Gomez of CBS news, of his Nissen Fundoplication surgery. He seems to no ...
244386 tn?1274576649
i have daily acid reflux problems accompanied by constant feeling of hunger no matter what i eat. i have made a huge change to my diet an...
5 answers | 3 comments |
There seem to be articles and all sorts of things indicating LPR as a separate issue from GERD. My gastroenterologist heard me and said "...
I have GERD and realized finally that my chronic sore throat was actually from the acid backing up when sleeping. Can a sore mouth be att...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Sluggerbell is ... Comment
22 hrs ago
Blank