HELP
So long story short back in August my wife told me she was pregnant and about a week after i woke up with chest pains. A month after that i quit smoke cigs. Now lets break this down month by month.
August - Chest Pain / Seen in ER all normal and all test ekg negative
Septemebr - Chest and Arm pain / Seen in ER all test and EKG negative/ Also seen by PCP
October - Same thing once again seen by my PCP twice and EKG normal
November - Chest and Arm and Back and Neck pain/ Seen in the ER again told costochiondritis. Seen by my PCP he sent me for an echo anfter doing an EKG all negative and normal
December - Same
January - Chest pain arm pain back pain neck pain / Seen in ER EKG clear blood work clear and ct scan clear. Kept overnight in cardiac unit ekg every two hours and blood work ALL NEGATIVE
February - Seen a therapist and that didnt help much. Dr put me on zoloft and after a week of feeling nothing i stopped. Seen a cardiologist ekg and stress test clear
March - Son was born and still chest pains arm pains neck back
April - SAME
May (Present) Back on zoloft and told it takes a month or so to build up. I have chest pain arm pain back neck.
From the time of May till now my son had had a major operation me and my wife have marriage issues and my son has nanother surgery coming up for his spine. I have daily chest pain left right middle and sharp at time. I also have burning from throat to stomach at times and random dizzy spells or a feeling of falling. What is this and why can anyone help me out

Hi and welcome to the GERD forum.

It sounds like this could all be stress related GERD....was this ur first child?

Congratulations, on his birth and I am sorry he is in need of medical intervention.

The stress of a new child and marital stress all can cause reflux....

In addition to meds, u will need to modify ur diet and lifestyle....
I can not counsel u on ur marital issues, but if u could resolve them, u may feel better....

U went to the ER quite a bit, have u tried a GI Dr?
I'm with selmaS--sounds like reflux----i used to get the chest pain and back pain that went up to my neck and even made my teeth hurt, sometimes---but it never made my arm hurt.  However, the pain was bad enough that I totally understand why someone would go to the ER thinking they were having a heart attack.

A GI would be a good idea, but even you family doc could put you on a PPI to see if it would hlep.