My cucumber experience
I've been trying to eat more high alkaline foods so since cucumber is about the highest, I gave it a try. I ate about half a small one with fat free dressing. Several hours later I had one of the worst flare-ups ever. I can't say for certain the cucumber triggered it, but it did seem that way. Anyone else have a bad (or good) experience with cucumber?
I have digestive problems galore and cucumber is safe for me. Did you try to peel the greens off? Sometimes it's very hard to digest it as it is very thick. Have you seen a gastroenterologist yet? I'm going to see mine in May and I hope that it will be informative. Maybe you should see if you could get a referral to one? Good luck!
Many things can cause these issues and they may clear up too!
Keep a journal as to what affects u and what else is going on...like stress....IBS....what ever...but do try to find what ur issues r and avoid them to avoid  feeling poorly.
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=236
The above link is for the Health Pages ...please review for tips on diet and lifestyle modifications.....

And as Megan suggested, if u haven't already been seen by a GI dr, that would be the best place to start.

Good luck
"selma"