apple cider vinegar for Gerd
I have recently started using apple cider vinegar for my heartburn and gastritis, I have already noticed I feel better. My mother had problems with her stomach, that was so severe, her doctor wanted to do surgery. She started taking apple cider vinegar ( with the mother and unfiltered) within two months her stomach  was healed, she no longer had reflux, heartburn, or gastritis.  My sister has been using ACV for her stomach and bowels, she says it has made a great difference.  She also uses a mixture of ACV and olive oil in her bath to relieve muscle aches and  soreness
Hi...yes ACV has worked for many people...I personally am drinking just apple cider and eating more apples and find it has helped me as well.....could be where the old saying comes from...an apple a day  helps keep the doctor away : )

"selma"
Hi nitarulz,
How much ACV do you use and how often?
Thanks,
Chris249
Was the GERD severe?  How long have you had GERD?  I am wondering if it works on severe cases,,,,
my mother (early 50's) was on prescriptions antiacids and started to use apple cider vinegar when she got fed up with constantly needing meds. It also seems to have cured her problems. Hers was severe enough to get prescriptions and have endoscopy.
How much do u use and wats the mix? some say 1 tablespoon straight, others say use a straw and mix it with water and honey or heat it, I was told yesterday to drink some before I eat but sites on here say 1/2hr before food and even use it before bed?I am on Pariet daily for 3 weeks now and been swigging down gavison forte before meals and before bed and want to get something natural that actually works.
I took the ACV yesterday before lunch and dinner but noticed its made my tongue and throat feel dry and burnt so I assume too strong a mix??