Double the CCK?
At my hida scan, i didn't have bile dumping normally (22%) so after 60 minutes they doubled the dose of CCK and achieved a 45% emptying rate...any one else get double the cck?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The HIDA scan w/ CCK provides two pieces of information. The first is how well the gallbladder is functioning by assessing its response to CCK which is your body's signal for it to contract after you eat. The second is whether your symptoms are duplicated by inducing a gallbladder contraction. There is emerging data that suggests that the second is the most important to predict who would benefit from gallbladder removal. So, this is independent of the dose. The good news is that if you experience your typical symptoms during the test you have probably found the problem.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you for responding to my question...I guess it's just a "wait and see" approach, although I have been awakened again the last two nights...no fun at all.  

They say it is "normal" because when I received twice the cck the gallbladder started to empty at 45% vs. 22% at the regular dose.   Personally, I am not so sure.

Feeling lost in the system....unsure of what else it could be.  Chem labs were normal.