Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

1 - 20 (of 1090) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am posting on behalf of my mother. She is 75 years old. For many years, maybe decades, she has had gallbladder stones. However, now, there are quite a few stones that are entering her liver. This is causing her serious pain. She ...
  Posted
Hi there, I'm 39, I'm 5ft 10", and have not had weight problems and have enjoyed a balanced diet all my life. In 1999 after the birth of my first child, I began to experience terrible pain after ingestion of fatty foods when people came...
  Posted
I am a 29 yr old female. I started experiencing right side pain that goes from my lower rip down to right above my hip and stretches around my back right side 4 days ago. The pain was very severe... sharp and constant. I went to the E...
  Posted
Hello, I've had abdominal pain on my right side under rib cage for several months now. I went on Omneprozale for a few weeks. Didn’t help. Had an ultrasound to look at liver, gallbladder, etc. Didn’t show anything. Had bloodwork done, di...
  Posted
I started with abdominal pain in all my organs one year ago. I've had CT, MRI Hida scan, colonoscopy, endoscopy and everything comes out normal. Blood work comes out normal tool. The only thing I noticed was a change in my cholesterol ...
  Posted
The report says..... ULTRASOUND FOR UPPER ABDOMEN LIVER is normal in size and echotexture. No focal mass lesion or IHBR dilatation seen. GALL BLADDER is well distended with normal wall thickness. Two calculi, measuring approx ~...
  Posted
I've been having really bad pains in my right side for the last 2 and a half months now. There are times when it's been unbearable and nearly passed out. I've spent days sicking up what feels like battery acid along with normal things. ...
  Posted
I had my gallbladder removed in march 2014. I felt immediate relief of the chest pains it was causing. But since then I had periodic chest pain. In the last month or so it has increased severely causing nausea and vomiting. The pain r...
  Posted
I have a gallbladder stone deduct in ultrasound but there is no any symptom , no pain , no vomiting tendency , no Nausea only digestive disorder and gas problem , please suggest it is required to operate of gallstone ?
  Posted
I'm hoping there's somebody out there who's had gallstones or sludge that can tell me whether or not they've had pain more often on the left side of the body than the right. An ultrasound confirmed that I have both sludge and stones, an...
  Posted
I have my gallbladder removed two weeks ago without complication. Today I saw my doctor and all looks good just no heavy lifting for one more week... I am an athlete and frequently hang from a pull up bar in my house when I pass by it an...
  Posted
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder patients and is it common? Sometimes it is so bad that it feels like someone shoved a fist through ...
  Posted
What are some of the main systoms of gallbladder problems? I am having some stomach problems and think they might be gallbladder related. 3 different time out of the blue I have gotten sick and threw-up. Felt bad the next day then bet...
  Posted
After almost 20 years and multiple liver biopsies, tests and doctor's visits, I think I have finally diagnosed myself. I know people warn us not to do that, but after two decades, I figure someone has to do it. Anyway, I have had chronic...
  Posted
Hello All, I am new to this site, and also new to Gallbladder problems (at least the doctors are now thinking Gallbaldder). This will be a little long but please bear with me. This all started over a year ago, woke up in the middle...
  Posted
I have biliary dyskinesia with an ejection fraction of 23%. I am on a very low fat diet and I eat very little dairy or wheat.I have become very skinny since this began-- about 2 years ago. My symptoms include stomach pain that moves all ...
  Posted
I'm scared for my husband, a senior IT executive. 45 years old. 6'3", 270lbs. He's never had any other operation. He lost 80lbs two years ago after switching to a new form of thyroid. (No changes to diet or exercise.) He had horrible sid...
  Posted
14947301 tn?1437508268
Hello, I've had a low-grade fever for the past 3 days, which is unusual for me. My «normal» temperature is around 97.5, and I'm at 99.3. I don't feel good at all, I have chills and all-over aches. Also, since early April, I've had...
  Posted
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ERCP. It didn't happen until 2005. Then it was close to another year and it happened again. Since...
  Posted
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as far as my digestive system goes since then. However, I now have a new set of problems. Since Januar...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
fntn
MI