Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Pain at right side of my belly button incision while doing 10 times sit up. I had laparoscopic gallbladder removal 3 months ago. I wonder...
I have biliary dyskinesia with an ejection fraction of 23%. I am on a very low fat diet and I eat very little dairy or wheat.I have becom...
163 answers | 1 comment
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as f...
33 answers | 5 comments
  Savox1,    Daverav,    Daverav,    Sanca77,    SewHelpMe
I have been having gall bladder issues since my second pregnancy in 2008. I would go months with flare ups and then just as suddenly they...
2 answers
"I've been having sharp pains or cramping with nausea &I heartburn on the right side of my abdomen that radiates to the center and into m...
Yesterday I had some stabbing pains below my ribs on the far right side. Then it subsided. Later in the day it felt like a sharp needle b...
1 answer
So lately ive been experiencing alot of chest discomfort, like a constant pressure on my chest. I went to the ER twice for it and both ti...
1 answer
Im 27 years old and a mommy to 1. I had my gallbladder removed last tuesday and am still having problems eating. My appetite is non e...
1 answer
I have pulmonary fibrosis which makes it hard to move around. I had to have my gallbladder removed 5 days ago. In recovery I woke up wit...
I'm hoping there's somebody out there who's had gallstones or sludge that can tell me whether or not they've had pain more often on the l...
37 answers | 7 comments
Hi there, I'm 39, I'm 5ft 10", and have not had weight problems and have enjoyed a balanced diet all my life. In 1999 after the birth of...
25 answers | 1 comment
  Tinkturtle,    Mandname
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
31 answers | 5 comments
  LVGal63,    Ebmc,    May2299,    goldentiff,    pauline39
1455812 tn?1288103369
I have right side abdominal discomfort. It began in the epigastric area of my stomach and over to the right a little. I was also having...
4 answers | 1 comment
Hi.I had an open roux en y hepaticojejunostomy 7 weeks ago.I have absolutely no appetite. I also have swelling at the surgical site.Minor...
A few years ago, I had a bout of indigestion when I ate some lunch - unfortunately don't remember what it was. It went away shortly, but ...
I am a 55 year old woman who had gallbladder removed on January 8, 2014. On the morning of January 25, I woke up and experienced shortn...
8 answers
  JayjayYoon,    JakeLV
I had my gallbladder removed 20 years and have been unable to take anything containing codeine since then ..which I believe is caused by ...
1 answer
I have made the biggest mistake of my life. I had my gallbladder removed, which I felt rushed into by the surgeon, because I had polyps (...
46 answers
My 18 year old sister is going into surgery to get her gallbladder removed it so unreal i mean why her shes healthy WTF. According to th...
25 answers | 3 comments
  Dougzilla,    Dougzilla,    Fazif
o i have had a pain or discomfort for about 2 weeks now and i been to the doctor and had an xray and they said everything was fine. I bee...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources