Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1164) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1811506 tn?1316545508
I am a 32 year old female, 5'7'', 133lbs, on no medications, and am in good health. Ever since my son was born in 1996, I have had stomac...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I found out in June of this year I had a very large gallstone. I found this out after a year of stomach troubles and severe attacks. I wa...
17 answers |
hi all I have been having pain in right flank, back pain, GERD for nearly 4 weeks now doctor did Murphys sign test, which showed I ...
I recently had my gallbladder removed, about a week and 3 days ago. I was wondering how long until I can safely smoke again. Also, I'm ta...
I had a hidascan and my doctor told me I have a low ejection fraction of 4% my stomach hurts so bad I need help getting up from a lying p...
1 answer |
My Mother Had Gallbladder removed because of gall stone Dr Did the biopsy and suggest CT- Abdomen i am attaching the abdomen report kindl...
I am 51 years old, for the past 6 months, I have been experiencing constipation, loose stools, back pain, abdominal pain, joint pain, itc...
1 answer |
I went to the hospital about 2 months ago. I don't have health insurance. I'm 19 I live on my own. The past 2 years my eating has changed...
I am suffering with frequent diarrhoea for past 8 years. Colonoscopy is normal, CT Scan & other tests too are normal. In Sonography...
Hi. For four years or so I have been having intermittent upper right quadrant pain which radiates through to my back. The gnawing pain s...
I am a 55 year old woman who had gallbladder removed on January 8, 2014. On the morning of January 25, I woke up and experienced shortn...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I just got the results back from my HIDA/CCK: Gallbladder function is at 19%. Doc says he recommends taking it out, I'm going to try a fe...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
35 answers | 8 comments |
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as f...
34 answers | 11 comments |
My daughter has been diagnosed with a non functioning gallbladder. Her ejection fraction was 30%. She has constant pain all the time but...
10 answers |
A few months ago I had symptoms of a gallbladder attack, pain under my chest and in the right side. I had an ultrasound which showed I ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My mother went through gallbladder removal surgery for acalculous cholecystitis, four days after surgery, she again developed sever stoma...
My mother in law had her gallbladder removed and returned to work a week and a half later. Shortly after returning to work, she suffered ...
3 answers |
Hi I was admitted to the Hospital on March 31, 2017. I had horrible pain on right side and had diarrhea. When I got to the hospital, I w...
1 answer |
I have had a HIDA scan which showed my ejection fraction as being 38% which basically means that it is not emptying properly. However, I...
17 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources