Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1172) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
35 answers | 9 comments |
THIS IS MORE OF AN ANSWER THAN A QUESTION, I TOO HAVE HAD MY GALLBLADDER OUT ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO AND UP UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO MY STOMACH ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I have been in hospital for a month, got home 2 weeks ago after having a scans, mrcp and finally a ercp. I was diagnosed with sphincter o...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Right before my 65th birthday, I had my gallbladder out. That was about 11 weeks ago. All was well. But about 10 days ago, I started t...
Hi. I am in desperate need of advise in reference to my 70 yr old mother after galbladder surgery. It has been 2 months and she is naus...
Hi everyone. Trying again with more detail- I am new here and hoping to find someone who can help. I went to ER in hypovolemic shock ...
Good morning. Gallbladder removed 1 week ago. I have gained 23 lbs pitting edema fluid from lungs to toes. Please help :( Thx so much ❤️
1 answer |
I'm a 25 year old female, mom of 3. With my last pregnancy in January, I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy via blood tests. The...
Hey guys, I am a 25 year old male, Now since nearly two years I experience a constant dull pain in the gallbladder area not severe, but ...
JXK
I am a male, age 22 with a moderately active lifestyle, but not considered athletic or nearly in peak condition. My diet varies a lot an...
281565 tn?1295986283
My Dad has a gallstone lodged in his bile duct. His doctor said it is in a dangerous place and needs emergency surgery. We have been wait...
1811506 tn?1316545508
I am a 32 year old female, 5'7'', 133lbs, on no medications, and am in good health. Ever since my son was born in 1996, I have had stomac...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I found out in June of this year I had a very large gallstone. I found this out after a year of stomach troubles and severe attacks. I wa...
17 answers |
hi all I have been having pain in right flank, back pain, GERD for nearly 4 weeks now doctor did Murphys sign test, which showed I ...
I recently had my gallbladder removed, about a week and 3 days ago. I was wondering how long until I can safely smoke again. Also, I'm ta...
I had a hidascan and my doctor told me I have a low ejection fraction of 4% my stomach hurts so bad I need help getting up from a lying p...
1 answer |
My Mother Had Gallbladder removed because of gall stone Dr Did the biopsy and suggest CT- Abdomen i am attaching the abdomen report kindl...
I am 51 years old, for the past 6 months, I have been experiencing constipation, loose stools, back pain, abdominal pain, joint pain, itc...
1 answer |
I went to the hospital about 2 months ago. I don't have health insurance. I'm 19 I live on my own. The past 2 years my eating has changed...
I am suffering with frequent diarrhoea for past 8 years. Colonoscopy is normal, CT Scan & other tests too are normal. In Sonography...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Gallbladder Community Resources