Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1113) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 55 year old woman who had gallbladder removed on January 8, 2014. On the morning of January 25, I woke up and experienced shortn...
7 answers |
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
27 answers | 4 comments |
I had blood work done and my Alk Phos was high. How can I lower my level?
1 answer |
For the past nine months I have been having stomach pains that come and go along with severely dry eye due to a lack of tear production (...
HIDA scan negative Blood test negative CT negative Ultrasound negative EDG negative (no ulcers or H pylori, only evidence of GERD) ...
1 answer |
Does the itching go away post gallbladder removal? I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow.
The tech couldn't find my gallbladder, until after about an hour and 20 min, I had to get up and walk around before he could see it. Also...
I'm hoping there's somebody out there who's had gallstones or sludge that can tell me whether or not they've had pain more often on the l...
37 answers | 2 comments |
I had my gallbladder removed like 10 weeks ago and for the past 8 weeks have been suffering pain, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhoea/con...
I had my gallbladder removed like 10 weeks ago and for the past 8 weeks have been suffering pain, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhoea/con...
I am 51 years old, for the past 6 months, I have been experiencing constipation, loose stools, back pain, abdominal pain, joint pain, itc...
Hi, I developed mild discomfort under my right ribs several months ago. My doctor sent me for an ultrasound which showed several very sma...
2 weeks and 1 day ago I had an emergency cholesectomy via laparoscopic surgery. The surgery went well and despite the post op pain I felt...
1 answer |
So, I went to the E R because me belly near belly button had had been hurting in the same spot for 4 days. They did an mri and I was tol...
1 answer |
i had a HIDA scan with cck today and i was wondering what reaction i would have if my gallbladder is in fact bad because i only felt seve...
5 answers | 1 comment |
1427811 tn?1282971554
Hello, I've been reading posts similar to my own complaints. 2 years ago I was in great physical condition, not an ounce overweight, but ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
my Father undergone gall stone operation twice once once five years ago and once recently ...even doctors are not getting the things whe...
Hi there, I'm 39, I'm 5ft 10", and have not had weight problems and have enjoyed a balanced diet all my life. In 1999 after the birth of...
24 answers | 1 comment |
So I judt had my gallbladder removef. Any suggestions for constipation due to meds.. I'm also breatfeeding.
I've been seeing my gastroenterologist for a few months now, but I'm not getting anywhere. I went with severe reflux and what I thought ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources