Gallbladder Community
could it be gallbladder disease? Help needed Urgently

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Could it be gall bladder disease or ?

symptoms:

- itching with no visible rush
- Excessive heat and perspiration in the upper part of the body
- I pass a lot of urine (i could use the loo 3 times in 90minutes) even though my urinalysis results were normal
- sometimes feel nausea
- farting a lot (Passing gas) especially after a meal
- exhaustion
- cough cannot fully heal (I experience this when talking, like my breath is
low on air)
-if i have a sore, anywhere on my body, it takes longer to heal than normal
-i seem to be obsessed  with scabies, when ever i put on a shirt or t-shirt
that's covering me completely, i experience usually feeling of some insects or mites
crawling on the inside of my skin. I've tried using Tea-tree products such
as Tea-tree oil, Tea-Tree soap, Neem soap, E-45 Cream to lessen the itcing
but nothing seems to work.
- i know it gets really hot sometimes but my sweating is not right. Sice i started feeling
like this, sometimes i do sweat more than normal.

A month ago, i went to see a doctor and he performed a series of checks that included
blood works, urinary analysis, checked my heart, everything came back normal.

even though the results came back fine, i'm still experiencing the same symptoms.

I read an article about a patient in the United Kingdom whose symptoms were similar to
what i am experiencing. But after an operation to remove her gall bladder, all her symptoms
have stopped, varnished. There followed a series of referrals to a gynaecologist,
gastroenterologist, infectious diseases expert and various radiologists who carried out
various types of scan — all without a diagnosis. Finally, she took herself to A&E at a London
hospital, where a gastroenterology specialist concluded she had gallbladder disease. The organ
was removed — and she’s not looked back.
Here is the link to the article:

I intend to go see another doctor this week. I'm not loosing it, I know something is not right!
I've tried ignoring the feeling of something crawling under my skin for almost 3 months now,
but its not helping at all. I think its wrong to ignore something and not act on it.
My greatest fear is; is what I am feeling right now aggressive and elusive? is it a life-
threatening feeling thats progressing, eventually have a toll on my health? I am hopeful but at
the same time nervous. To find a diagnosis would be a very big relief, can you please
help me? I want to feel normal again. this all started 4-5 monthns ago. i ignored it at first
thinking i was just being paranoid or something but I'm not. I have a very sound mind.
Was your total blood cell count high?  Sometimes polycythemia can cause skin itching, especially after exercise or in a hot shower.  It can also impair your blood clotting and wound healing.  It could also be type 2 diabetes or just elevated liver enzymes.

I'm not a doctor, just tossing out the possibilities.  usually any of these things will show up in blood work.

A failing gall bladder can also cause many unusual symptoms.  I didn't have an infected or inflamed gall bladder but it gave me 6 months of indigestion, gas, indistinct pains, constant tiredness, sleep problems, even depression.
@johnsmith9875 - Thank your contribution to my post, I appreciate that. My total blood cell count were normal according to the doctor. Here are the results below;
*******************************************************************************
                              RESULTS – FULL BLOOD COUNT
RBC – 5.87x1012/L  
WBC – 6.0x109/L
HB – 17.7g/dL
HCT – 55.2%
MCV – 94mm3
PLT – 299x109/L
EOS – 1.2%
BAS – 1.2%
Monocytes – 7.8%
Neutrophils – 48.4%
Lymph – 41.4%
***********************************************************************
                        Liver Function Test (LFT) – RESULTS
ALT – 25.6 IU/L
AST – 20.6 IU/L
Creatinine – 90 ummol/L
Cholesterol – 3.81 mmol/L
Urea – 3.88 mmol/L
Triglycerides – 0.49 mmol/L
**********************************************************************
                               URINALYSIS
Color – Yellow
pH – 6.0
SPECIFIC GRAVITY – 1.020
Blood, Nitrate, Ketone, Protein, Leukocytes – Negative
Bilirubin, Urobilinogen – Negative
                     MICROSCOPIC
Epithelial cells : 1-2/HPF
RBC – Negative/HPF
Trichomonas – Negative  
Yeast – Negative
Pus cells : OCC/HPF
*************************************************************************
Those were my laboratory results from 1month ago. Though the doctor said "Don't worry, You are a healthy man", i still feel there's something, i'm not paranoid or crazy, I'm a very sound man.
Thank you for you contribution johnsmith9875. i was under the impression that no one would read my length post, but you found time and made a positive feedback. I would very much welcome a feedback from medical doctors or staff on here to PLEASE HELP ME by also commenting to my post. I'm in PAIN.

To johnsmith9875, from your comment, you seem to have had a gallbladder problem. Are you okay now? if so, what did you do to tackle that discomfort? And, do you experience any complications since then?

Thank you once again!
It doesn't sound like the typical symptoms of gallbladder problems. There's almost always right upper quadrant pain. Have you had a HIDA scan or ultrasound of your gallbladder?
No i haven't yet had my HIDA scan or ultrasound of my gallbladder. I'm yet to do it. However, I read an article about a woman in the UK that had a similar problem to what I am experiencing. It turned out she had a gall bladder disease, she had it remove and goes on to say its healed her problems. she's never looked back since.
Please, do keep us posted!

C~
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Itchiness of the whole body could be due to extreme dryness of the skin or due to jaundice. It could be due to iron deficiency anemia, liver and kidney disorders, thyroid disorders, polycythemia, diabetes and malignancies (cancer). It could also be due to certain medications and food. Others could be due to skin conditions like contact dermatitis and scabies. In contact dermatitis exposure to an irritant like a chemical or metal or anything you are allergic to, can cause rash and itching. Scabies infection is caused by a mite Sarcoptesscabiei, it burrows in the skin folds of hands and feet and causes intense itching mostly at night. You may need to consult a Dermatologist who will examine you and may ask for blood tests and in addition examine the scrapings from the skin to arrive at a diagnosis for appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.