Gallbladder Community
please help

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

please help

HI im a 32 years old male, my symptoms are so scary im afraid i might die, i have been with this since july and getting worse every day, symptoms are like low blood sugar, sweating, tingling around my cheekbones and jaw, feeling so jittery and like an andrenaline rush i think i might past out any moment hand trembling, the thing is everytime i got this  i check my sugar levels and they're just fine, i have to run to ER almost every day, my internist have run blood work but he says everything is fine, also in ER blood work is fine, its impossible to feel this way 24/7 it does'nt even let me sleep, i went to a cardiologist looking for answers, he put me on a holter, but he does'nt even get me another apointment slight elevated blood pressure, but he said it might be white coat, i dont know what else to do drs kick me out saying im having panic attacks but its no that, im very afraid that this lead me to death because everbody keeps telling me its anxiety. doctors knows me in ER its embarrasing, they say oh fu@## here comes the crazy one
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Diabetes Mellitus and Hypothyroidism could cause the symptoms described by you. A simple blood test could help detect diabetes and hypothyroidism. Consult your primary care physician for these tests.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you Dr Anitha,  i was test for thyroid, but it was normal. now im to the point i cant even sleep my body is in a permanet anxiety rush, i fear the worse for my heart i have episodes of sweating that come and go. doctors says its anxiety but, im very sure this is not, im very very afraid of having a heart attack because of this, i keep going to er to get my heart checked and i saw a cardiologyst too. but im getting worse i feel a pressure in my cheekbones and jaw all the time i dont know what to do :(
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Begin with good lifestyle measures to combat anxiety. They help to reduce the severity of symptoms. Practice relaxation techniques and avoid becoming over anxious. Exercise regularly. Avoid those foods which you feel re aggravating your symptoms. Eliminate alcohol, stop smoking and avoid caffeinated beverages. Get professional counseling if required. And Keep It!!

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
dr anitha, my symptoms are worse than ever im constantly going to ER i feel im gonna die soon i went to my pcp and he said it  was anxiety but now im sure this has nothing to do with my mind, i feel like im gonna past out, sweating outbreaks that are very scary, extreeeem anxiety to the point i feel im gonna die. i got some blood work t-3rd generation  came back with a result of 5.310. and liver enzymes ast 120 alt 190. is this causing my symptoms? other values were in the normal range in cbc and cmp
I recently had a brain swelling, sever vomiting and dirreah, I went to ER 4 times and after a spinal tap to relieve brain pressure they said it was stress. I couldn't eat and drink for 2 weeks lost 22 lbs. One thing they are good for giving pills. well i tried their pills and they about killed me and my liver. I made up in my mind that no more medicine until they can diagnois me.  I still don't have a diagnois but am not taking any additional medicine. I have had all kinds of tests and now they found gall stones and i'm taking an ultrasound tomorrow to see whats happening with that.  I started researching the internet and have made more progress that way.  i found gall stones made my liver go from 40 to 140 way off that charts plus it can cause major vomiting and dirreah.  I had to take assertive measures.  It would be good to find friends and family that will pray with you. That is what has helped me trememdously.  I make myself take naps to calm my nerves and me think straight too.  During illnesses it is good to gather with positive people that care for you.  I felt like i was dying to, but i began to pray and ask God to help me, He spoke to me and told me i wasn't going to die.  It took a lot of fear out of me and helped my blood pressure go down.  I'm not trying to shove religion on you but praying helped me a lot and now i'm getting answers.  They tryed to put in in the stress box too and avoid a true diagnosis.  But i continued writing the primary care physician letting them know this isn't over, i can't eat yet and ect. I will definitely pray for you Davidjango. I pray God will give you peace and bring to light what is happening to you.  Stress also can do a lot of terrible things to our bodies, that is why it is called the silent killer.  So don't discard the need for calming.