Gastric Cancer Community
my SGPT
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my SGPT

few days before i felt some disturbance in my stomach in form of acidity. at night in my whole body start etching and the temperature i felt high to my skin i took avil tab for etching but found no reliefe so next day a doctor given me an injection of avil+dexona(1.5ml+1.5ml). when i found not much satisfaction i gone through a blood test in which siribilium detected 4.5 and sgpt 1050.8 nowadays i m taking medisons in my doctor's supervision but want to know about precautions...i m non alcoholic person then what is the reason for this high sgpt
Related Discussions
Hi there!
High bilirubin levels and SGPT levels may indicate a number of conditions like hepatitis  caused by viruses such as hepatitis A and hepatitis B, secondary to medicines or toxins, chronic liver diseases such as alcoholic hepatitis, chronic hepatitis C, autoimmune hepatitis, hemochromatosis and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis .Other possible causes are G 6 PD deficiency,Heamolysis,Gilbert’s syndrome, gall stones,cysts,cholangitis,bile duct strictures etc.The exact cause of this high bilirubin and SGPT needs to be determined. Additional tests like viral markers, ultrasound abdomen may be needed to determine the exact cause. Treatment will depend on the cause and underlying complications if any. Meanwhile take adequate rest. Eat light diet and avoid any drugs, medicines unless prescribed by your doctor. Do keep us posted.
Take care and good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank