9 years after my colostomy reversal
I had appendicitis and got peritonitis when I was 21 years old.  I'm going to try and spare you all of the details, but I had about numerous surgeries, one of which the doctors nicked my colon.  I then received a colostomy bag.  Which I had to keep for about 6 months before reversal.  It was awful, but at least there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

About 6 years ago, I started to notice an extreme amount of gas.  This gas is completely abnormal, constantly coming and foul smelling.  I know this is gross, but there is no such thing as letting one slip.  They all smell awful.  In work situations or class, I am ridden with anxiety.  I've had them slip out before, when I don't even feel the gas.  It's embarrassing and disgusting.  

As for my diet I eat really healthy.  I have recently even tried going vegan and juicing to see if that will relieve my gas production, but alas, no such luck.  I drink probiotics, I've even seen eastern doctors to try and get relief.  I don't understand what is going on, doctors can't find anything wrong.  I'm really at a loss, but I don't want to deal with this for the rest of my life.  Does anyone know of any connection with the appendix or a colostomy reversal?  Any recommendations of things I can try or what it could be?  Aside from that, I am a healthy 30 year old male, I work out 4-5 days a week and am in the best shape of my life.  

Please help!
Have you had stool samples done? What tests did you have done to try to find the cause of the odor?
Yes, the results came back normal.  They also gave me multiple tests where I would blow into glass tubes after eating different things.  None of them have given me insight on the issue.