Aciphex, Hypersalivation, and GERD.
I was given Aciphex to take while taking a prescribed antibiotic 5 years ago. I developed terrible hypersalivation while taking the aciphex. Which, incidentally, stopped when I stopped taking the aciphex.  Shortly after taking the aciphex I started experiencing symptoms of GERD. I still have the GERD to this day - some days its worse than others. I connect a straight line between the taking of aciphex and the development of GERD.  Is this a reasonable conclusion?  or is there some other more likely explanation?
Gerd effects many people. What is your diet like.? Do you drink alot of soda and coffee?
Hi bklyn, thanks for your reply.

I drink one, occasionally two, cups of coffee or tea each day. A caffein-free soda perhaps every-other day. I otherwise eat a low fat diet, and drink plenty of water. Breakfast is generally cold cereal, occasionally fried eggs. Lunch is soup and a PB&J sandwich, or simply a cold-cuts and cheese on rye. Dinner is a protein (mostly chicken, occasionally beef, pork, fish or tofu, or beans), two veggies, and a starch. I've been tested for food allergies and none were found,