Are liver cysts and gallbladder polyps normal?
Hello - I have been experiencing pain in the upper right abdomin and right flank for 2-3 weeks.  For over 2 months I've had yellow stools with lots of undigested food, they are bulky and loose and I probably have 8 or 9 of them a day.  My urine is oily and very very yellow.  I've also lost my appetite, and have lost 6 pounds, which is 5% of my starting body weight.  I get very full after eating a small amount, and often feel nauseous.  I cannot tolerate alcohol at all, and I feel worse if I eat salads than I do if I eat something fatty, which seems really odd to me.

I had some blood work done, revealing anemia with low rbc, low b-12, low vitamin d, but normal renal and liver functions.  

I had an ultrasound showing cysts in the liver - 3 or 4 of them I think she said - and a fibroid polyp on my gallbladder.  She also said gastritis, and believes that is leeching my nutrients.  I'm on d supplements and will get b-12 injections every 3 months, and nexium.  

We didn't talk about follow up for the gallbladder or liver, she said it was normal to have cysts.  But I feel like my symptoms might be related to those cysts?  Should I get a second opinion, or is it normal to have those findings?

Thanks!
Liver cysts normally don't require treatment unless they grow to a size to cause other problems.  But it is important to determine what caused the cysts and to do a biopsy of the cysts to determine if there is an underlying cause.  A fibrous polyp is benign and also will only cause problems if it grows to a size to impede on another organ, but they are slow growing.
Thank you!