Gastroenterology Community
Bad stomach cramps

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Bad stomach cramps

hi im 17 years old and about 3 days ago i had a really high fever it got up to a 104 and bad cramping then i broke my fever the next day but now im having stomach cramps and they get worse each day. and im pooping this stuff that goes to the bottom of the toilet and theres this mucis stuff left on the top and these cramps come like every 10 min they start out kind of high and then it goes down into my lower intestine and it feels like there is so much pressure and i go to the bathroom but very little comes out but i still feel a little bit better should i go to my doctor or just wait it out
I'm not a doctor but you should seriously see a doctor about the fact that you are having mucus in your stool. You could possibly be dealing with some minor stomach issue or have an appendicitis happening being that your not any better after breaking your fever. Always see a doctor when your have anyting abonormal with bowl movements!
what was wrong with you? i have the same thing other than the mucus part and fever that i know of i didnt take my temp. i thought i had food poisoning cause i had it once before and it was like this but i threw up and im not this time so i dont know and with the food poisoning it was over in 3 days its been 7 day now. i dont have health insurance and i dont want to bother the people at the hospital if its not that seriouse. i just want to stop living in the bathroom lol.
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers