Gastroenterology Community
Bile Reflux Gastritis

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Bile Reflux Gastritis

I have been sick with Bile Reflux Gastritis. I have done a lot of research on this disease. My doctors put me on Sucralfate 1gm. It made my heart race. I searched for many days to help my self and other sufferers. I came across an article in Helium by Frank Will on Bile Relux Gastritis. It talks about natural cures and four herbs to take. I do have a boyfriend who is knowledgeable with some herbs. I tried the herbs in the article. Camomile tea, slippery elm, licorice root, and marshmallow root. I made a tea using them all. This is the first time I had relief.My stomach is so much better. I sip it all day long. Not warm but cooled off. I know that the licorice root you use sparingly because it can raise blood pressure. I want to tell other Bile Reflux Gastritis about these herbs. Please let them know about these remedies that have been around for hundreds of years. My question is what else can I do to produce less bile. I know I must do lowfat diet and digestive enzymes. Not sure which ones to buy. I am finally eating bananas, salmon, boiled potatoes, smoothies with Hemp pro50, I do not have my Gallbladder. I am dairy free, gluten free, no junk food, drink water and my tea. Can I use olive oil and butter only sparingly. Any suggestions would be great.Thank you Loony56
Hi there!

Yes, sparing use of fat/ products is allowed, while these are best avoided at bedtime/ at dinner. Aside natural remedies that seem to be helpful, you could try taking cold fat free milk and medications that help to reduce the gastric acid secretion. Taking small frequent meals is preferred over single large meals. Avoiding stress, control of conditions such as diabetes, nutrient/ micronutrient deficiencies etc. are other changes that might be beneficial.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
My mother has bile gastritis for over 25 years (due to gallbladder removal). She is now pain free (took all up 2 years but was 90% better after a year) taking digestive enzymes containing proteases (enzymes that digest protein).  An excellent article online to read from Enzyme Stuff: Digestive Disorders and Enzymes. "Proteases help reduce inflammation, clean out debris and infection, and stimulate healing."  You bet it does!
Thank you for the information. I make my own tea. Chamomile flowers, slippery elm, marshmallow root. Wow does that help. Learned it from the web site  Helium by Frank Will all on Bile Reflux. My boyfriend does herbs all the time.  i drink my tea all the time. it also relaxes you. Loony 56
try DGL=Deglycyrrhizinated licorice it doesnt raise BP. anyway i ve been searching similar issue too. seems some herb to help liver increase bile production so im confussed. (such as dandelion) also have you tried ginger?
I researched a lot on Bile Reflux. I found this website called Helium. There was this author named Frank Will who did this column on Bile Reflux. He said that there was a couple thousand year old herbal teas you could make for Bile Reflux Gastritis. My boyfriend uses many herbs himself. In fact he does not got to doctors. I made tea using chamomile flowers, slippery elm and marshmallow root. I get the water to a rapid boil. Remove from heat and steep About 4 cups. Big pinch of the flowers one pinch of the marshmallow and smaller pinch of slippery elm. You can use licorice but sparingly. I will do research on dandelion. I went to the goodwill and found as many herbal books as I can. You can call of some chinese medicine acupuncture places and they know alot about herbs. I know that the tea I make does wonders! I put it in a jar and call it my brew! Without it I can't eat. I am going to get some digestive enzymes called anzeo pangene, Still doing research on that. There is lipo gene another product on Dr Dahlman online but found similar items less expensive on Pure Formulas website. All of this is research still for me. My problem is I have Hypo Thyroid and the Gastritis does not help. I hope you stay in touch and when I find out more about herbs i will let you know. I have not tried Ginger because that always irritated my stomach. Right now I must go to an endocrinology for my thyroid. Its hard trying to stay healthy now days. To many chemicals. Just don't let them in your house or in your food. Thanks loony56
hello :D i was confused about ginger too if its supposed to help or avoid. also ACV. what about tumeric, have you tried?
i know slippery elm, marshmallow root and licorice when i was searching for GERD problem. but didnt know it could help with bile? or maybe since the symptoms are almost the same?
i do have DGL chewable tablet and tried slippery elm lozenges only(150mg dont know if that helps i think it was only for throat problem)  but i didnt use it often i think the dgl could help a bit but if i eat fatty food still couldnt cover it. so i watch my diet. but the reflux ALWAYS comes when i was asleep (eventhough i dont eat before bed) which is weird but during the day if i careful with what i eat i didnt really notice the reflux eventhough still many gas.
i also have chamomile tea i bought it for insomnia but tried a couple of times for insomnia but didnt really help to make me sleepy although the smell and taste was soothing but didnt know if it could help with reflux?
anyway, does the tincture act like a drug (dependable) only to try to prevent the reflux for the next a couple of hours or it could heal/cure?
thanks for the idea about chinese herb ive been to what they called "shinshe"  its like a chinese traditional doctor also acupuncture but didnt really help i think in my case. but since its hard to find marshmallow root and slippery elm here (i have to buy it online. i was thinking of using gaia herbs. i heard theyre good? but i have to wait long for it to come) and you gave me an idea. maybe i could find it on chinese herbal pharmacy. but i couldnt find the chinese name for it :(
I was looking in a book called natural healing. It says that acupuncture can help with Gastritis, insomnia, reflux and a lot of our symptoms and more. They give tea to you that will help with symptoms. In Colorado they have a chinese acupuncture school that charges $20.00 for  visit. I have not tried Ginger or Tumeric because my stomach is really sensitive. Prop your pillows at night and don't eat anything 3 hours before bed. My stomach is very sensitive. I eat a bite here and a bite there. No big meals. I will make fish and store most of it in the fridge, When I get hungry I will eat small bites. Vitamin Cottage here in Colorado has all the herbs, They might have online store.I found herb books at our goodwills called ARC. I have natural healing books.I have started CHI Quong and Tia Chi. This is all over U Tube. It is Chinese tradition and help relax the mind. I think the chinese tradtions are the best for cures. I try not to take medicine except for my hypo thyroid. Anything natural. Avoid surgery foods, processed, fatty, dairy, gluten and eat a bland diet. I avoid all fast food and restaurants. I have lost 35 LBS and feel better. Most of the food has High Fructose Corn Syrup, All Dairy makes me have reflux, all meat, all fatty foods. Thats because our stomachs cannot digest it. Makes sense. I hope all of this helps. Loony56
i know qigong and taichi. been on and off with it though. i also watch videos online. also meditation, yoga. you must have heard it too. i think its for relaxing.
i dont know about the shinshe maybe i should find the right for me or maybe it was something else i dont know. been tried lots of things though and its tiring and makes me skeptical and lose hope :(
anyway you seem not interested with DGL? maybe because of other ingredients in it or its processed. although it said it doesnt raise BP.
have you tried/know about xylitol, erythol? it said its a better substitute than other sugar form. havent tried though but still finding more and more info.
probiotic also good.
I will research the DGL. I have been avoiding so many foods. I eat bland. Bananas, apples no skins, potatoes boiled whipped with almond milk and slim on the butter, oatmeal smoothies with banana and apples. LOL. I add my vitamins. I can eat salmon, cod, trout, and now eggs with some yolk removed because I have elevated iron levels. I can do broccoli and carrots.I have to go easy on broccoli because of my thyroid and iron levels. I am really careful with food. I add no sugar or substitutes. No condiments,no junk,meat,dairy, gluten or processed. Probiotics are really good. I drink my herbal tea everyday. I do tai Chi and Chi Gong when I can.I am Looking into acupuncture next. If you find out anymore good remedies let me know and I will do the same.Loony56
sure, anyway. i also avoid gluten, dairy, sugary, fatty food. and from information that i get a lot. its better to avoid high sugar food. one of it is banana. also in my case i really try to limit my sugar intake/sweet food that means most of it is fruit i have to decrease it since i usually take a lot also carbs. the hard thing is it only lasts for 1-2 hours so i get hungry fast :(.
sorry i mean high sugar fruit not food. i try to search for other low sugar fruit instead but they dont taste as good (sweet) as the high sugar fruit. lol. avocado is good too but cant take a lot too. i usually like papaya since they said its good too for digestive but its high sugar too so have to decrease. have you tried aloe vera? its good for health especially digestive.
I can eat avocado but I have to limit those. I am not really worried about fruit andt high sugar fruits. I do eat bananas and apples since it is kind to my stomach. I think the most important is dairy free, meat and gluten free and of course fatty foods. I do eat fish but have to limit that since it contains mercury. I have iron issues, thyroid, Bile Reflux, gallbladder removed, I passed a kidney stone. I eat very small amounts. I lost 35lb which was good. Having all of these problems I have learned to have faith and patience. I do love aloe vera. I use it for everything. I do make all my home cleaners, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, and herbal remedies. I buy no chemicals from the stores. This includes makeup, toothpaste, shampoos, home cleaners you name it. Watch all your parabens, poly glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate and so many more chemicals. I go to organic stores and then you still have to be careful. Is there a reason you have to avoid high sugar fruits?
i also prefer organic. the mercury issues also worries me too. (fish oil supplement, seaweed, spriluna, etc) its important for health but mercury ruined it. if i eat sugary food my HR raise/palpitation and my digestive problem got worse. i was worried about candida too because i used to take antibiotic often. and sugar feeds candida. candida could caused many health issues.
thats good that you make your own profuct, unfotunately i cant do that. is it hard to make all of that? i also dont like those chemicals. choosing supplement is hard because they added ingredients that could be have bad effects. its annoying.
i was searching about prebiotic and probiotic, soluble fiber, insolube fiber. it got a little confusing though. some said to avoid fermented foods, other said to eat those. also about prebiotic from inulin which is chicory root. eventhough i dont know where to find chicory root here even if i want to. some source said it feeds good bacteria but also bad bacteria.
oh i forgot to add. about sugary food. our body dont need much sugar intake anyway so less is good. more sugar could cause bad health too. and carbs, grains, starch (i avoid starch though) convert to sugar also. some vegetables have more sugar too like carrot, pumpkin, etc. and since i eat brown rice and a little oats, fruits, carrot, squash, i have to reduce sugar intake from other food (includes high sugar food).
i also use olive oil, and some vco.
anyway about oats. do you know about the phytic acid issues? also there are other controversy about it too so i was uncertain if i should take it or not but there are also some good benefit from it.
I use no sugar. It is really hard to digest especially white sugar. Best to avoid it. You use white vinegar to clean your home. Get a sprayer bottle fill have with water half with white vinegar. I put in about 15 drops of lavender oil and 15 drops of tea tree oil. That makes a wonderful sanitizer. Tea tree oil and lavender oil is a natural disinfectant. Vinegar is a really good cleaner. I use a smaller bottle that fits in my purse and fill it with water add 7 drops of tea tree and 7 drops of lavender and use it to spray buggies and my hands at the store. Works really well! I usually go to DR Kahlsa Soram where he has this store to buy his vitamin D 3. He has the best products.No fillers. He is a natural doctor who was on DR OZ show. I like fish too. Trout has less mercury. The smaller the fish the less mercury.I am not aware of the phytic acids in oats. I do put oats in my smoothie about once  a week Oats and bananas was all I could eat for a month. I am now feeling a wee better. My digestion is slow going but greatfull I can eat anything compared to 2 months ago. I am buying gluten free bread, not bad tasting. You should make that tea. It calms my stomach down! The best policy is eat small meals. I make fish and put half in the fridge and then I snack on it during the day! Bite here and a bite there. I have to watch out for iron in my foods which are ferritin levels. Make sure you have vitamin D3, vitamin b12, ferritin levels checked! And your thyroid! Hope all of this is useful to you. Hope we can learn and share our storys! loony56
oh i see i think maybe i will look for more information about it if i think i can make it. i was looking for information about oats yesterday turn out the brand i usually used quaker oats may contain glutten. no wonder. and it says its not easy to find product that doesnt contain glutten :( i wanted to make that tea but its hard to find here. i already bought it online but have to wait for it to arrive. i was also reading much about food intolerance yesterday. histamine intolerance, etc. pretty interesting. anyway have you tried sea cucumber? seems good especially for digestive. also home made cultured veggies. for live probiotic. but i dont know where to find the jar :(
You can find gluten free oats. Not sure how they taste. The bread is real good. Never tried sea cucumber and haven't made cultured veggies. I do eat oatmeal smoothies and of course that is the only gluten I do use. If I find some gluten free I will try that. I am leaving to go to North Carolina next week, then Florida for 3 months with my boyfriend. Hopefully the humidity will do me some good. I am in Colorado where there is a dry climate. I have been taking my thyroid pills and finally feeling better. I can eat limited food items which I am great full just to be doing that. I think some beach time and vitamin D3 sunshine in Florida might help. Keep up the research I will do the same. loony56
sounds fun, hope you will have a great time :) vitamin d3 from the sun is really necessary. yeah im still looking for more information. keep posting!
I recently found some marked down digestive enxymes called Digestive support from absorb aid. I chose the powder. I mix half teaspoon with 4 oz water and drink it during my small meals. It seems to be helping. This has Amylse,Lipase,Protease the main enxymes. I did check into the DGL. The doctor Weil was on Dr Oz and talked about it. I will use that instead of heartburn pills. I do still use my home made tea. I started to feel better with my thyroid and now I have a really bad sore throat and on antibiotics. I will use my probiotics even more now. I hope to be leaving for North Carolina then to Florida to see my step dad who is not doing very well. I hope to feel good myself soon. Its been a long journey 4 months. This Website has been very helpful. If I do not reply back to you I will when I get situated. Thanks and hope you are feeling better! loony56
Hello Red Star.
I too have Bile Gastritis since my gallbladder was removed 5 years ago. I am in agony with burning. Burning even in my chest and throat. Did your mom have these symptoms also? I also get spasms in my bile ducts. I've been on digestive enzymes for a few months now and they have helped the bile diarrhea immensely! Does you mom take her enzymes on an empty stomach?
You have given me some hope!
LV.
I got off dairy, meat, legumes, junk food, processed. I do eggs, almond milk, fish, oatmeal, bananas, apples, potatoes, carrots, broccoli,most vegetables, most fruit except citrus, avoid vinegar which is in most condiments. Steam your vegetables. I only do unsalted butter. I do DGL which you can get at health food stores for heartburn and digestive enzymes! I have powdered enzymes i mix with water during meals. I make homemade tea with Chammomile, slippery elm, marshmallow root. This I do believe cured my stomach. I drink tea a lot.  You can get that at health food stores. Without a gallbladder you have no where to store bile. You must avoid sugar an fattening foods, no deep fried! This is called new life style! I have lost 45 lbs and feel so much better. Remember you have no Gallbladder. Eat small amounts. Hope this all helps loony 56
Glad to help!  

My mother had a painful stomach, painful burns up the esophagus and throat and painful spasms in the bile duct. She also suffered severe GERD and severe LPR (due to low stomach acid and lack of enzymes) for almost 6 years.  She takes digestive enzyme supplements and betaine HCL with pepsin supplements before meals.  My mother no longer suffers GERD, LPR or gastritis.  :)
how many times a day do u drink the tea and do you buy tea bags of the slippery elm and marshmallow tea...where can i get these?
how are your iron levels high without eating meat.
When I had Bile Reflux Gastritis I drank the tea all day. It calmed my stomach. I am feeling so much better and I still drink my homemade tea. You can buy the Marshmallow root, slippery elm, and Chamomile tea with flowers at a health food store. Regular stores will not have it nor do they come in tea bags. Go to an herb store online. My iron levels are doing better. I feel the best than I have for years. Right diet, homemade tea, enzymes and probiotics are the key to feeling better. Use DGL its is a licorice in tablet form. Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact me if you still cannot find the tea i will send u some! loony56  
What does your diet consist of?  Thanks for your help
I have to be very careful of my diet. I have no Gallbladder. I can eat eggs, butter, steamed vegetables like potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflowers, squash, zucchini. I can eat fruits mostly bananas, apples, pears, plums, watermelon pretty much all except acidic like no grapefruit, oranges, lemons or vinegar foods. I do very little condiments. I eat oatmeal with stevia, raisins and almond milk. I eat omelets with vegetables. I eat no meat except fish. I do not eat wheat, rye or barly because there is to much gluten. Do gluten free as much as possible.  I do no dairy of any kind. It has casein. I cannot digest it. I make my own almond oatmeal rice drink. It's delicious. I try to stay away from processed foods, and legumes( beans all kinds) to hard to digest.  I do make my own peanut butter, almond butter.  I can eat nuts and avocado. I eat pistachios which help me more than anything! I drink my tea! And water! I can eat salads but limit my tomatoes. I make my own dressing. I stay away from chemicals and no GMO foods. I got rid of all chemicals in my home i make my own cleaners. I hope this all helps. Oh I stay away from most canned foods except fish. loony56
Hi my name is Gayle and I have bile reflux, I'd love to talk with you. Thanks
Bile Reflux is horrible. Read my columns about diet change and eating small portions, limit food and make my tea! let me Know what I can do to make you feel better! MY Bile Reflux is due to no Gallbladder. Bile has no where to go! If you stop producing it so much you will feel better. This is diet change. loony56
Tell me what you need to know. I am here to get you through this. Diet Change, tea. Read my column. It has a lot of information. loony56
I have read everything that's posted on this page.. do you have a column somewhere else too? Is it possible to reach you other than on this site?

Thanks for getting back to me,
Gayle
I had my gallbladder out 3 months ago. I think that I did have some bile reflux before that... but now it's a full blown thing, constantly with me. I suffer with it everyday (I am on meds).... I've tried your tea, seems like I feel a little worse when I drink it. I've long ago changed my diet, no fat's... How is it you can eat peanut butter and the other fats? Is there a way we can talk on the phone?

Gayle
I would make the tea weaker.Drink small amounts. Eat small amounts. I could not eat peanut butter while I had Gastritis. I use digestive enzymes and eat a small amount with an apple. What kind of meds are you on for your stomach, Prilosec, Reflux pills,Sucralfate? I left you a message you can call me ask for loony.That is my nickname since elementary school. loony56

Hi, I have been hospitalized three times in the past three years with bile gastritis and inflammation. After having a colonoscopy on Sept. 7, I have had a flare up. I have tried ALL THE TEA mixtures. I am taking Zegerid, Aluminum Hydroxide, and Actigall for the past six weeks. Nothing is helping me. Surgery has been mentioned, but it is very risky. I don't need bypass surgery for weight. I weigh 136 pounds. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME?????? I live with pain every day, especially after I eat. I don't eat fats. I had my gallbladder removed two years ago.
My mother's gastritis pain was suicidal pain.  The existing bile gastritis pain worsened to severe taking nexium (gastritis is a listed possible side effect).

I took her off nexium and put her onto betaine HCL with pepsin supplements (she has low stomach acid - a very common cause of reflux conditions) and vegetable digestive enzyme supplements.

The GERD and LPR are due to insufficient stomach acid and not enough enzymes to help with digestion. The unexpected bonus was her gastritis pain improved slowly until she was pain free.

The supplements she takes is Nature's Sunshine Protein Digestive Aid (betaine HCL with pepsin) and Metagenics Vegetable Digestive Enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase).

The lipase enzyme digests fat. Taking additional lipase can help with fat digestion since the bile (aids in the digestion of fat as well) is less concentrated once the gallbladder is removed.
When I came down with Bile Reflux Gastritis in May I was shocked to know what it was. I had my Gallbladder removed in 1998. I studied and changed everything about my life. Diet change, digestive enzymes, and herbal teas, essential oils etc. I use Absorb Aid Digestive Support by Natures Sources. It all helps. I make all of my food as much as possible to weed out hidden chemicals in food. There is hope! You have to find out what helps you and learn from others. I would stay away from more surgury and try to help yourself naturally. Talk to Integrated health doctors. Hope this is helpful. loony56
Interesting stuff going on here. I was diagnosed with bile reflux over 4 years ago and life has not being easy. My hope is in the Lord...
Are you sure you don't have Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction?
love this page. Was also diagnosed with bile reflux gastritis. How terrible this is. All my dreams are gone. Cant even sit and chat long with my fiancee again. i feel so depressed
Your life is just different now. You must change your eating habits and figure out what makes you sick. I have changed my whole life. I have even started a new company promoting herbs and essential oils for healing. I have helped many people figure out what to do next. Try some of the tea I suggested. It could calm you down. Everyone is different. I use to be a heavier person now I have lost 40 lbs and cannot eat dairy, meat, legumes, no gluten except oatmeal, no junk food or processed. Its a lot to give up but it was not good for me in the first place. I was feeling like all my dreams were gone. No just changed! Hope all of this helps. Stay in touch! Loony 56
can i sometimes skype with you. Perhaps you might be of great help to me. And can i even do physical work again. Because i used to go to the gym. But now i wake up everyday very tired...... as if i have already done some heavy loads of work. My God i sometimes wanna stab myself. Before i had some nice weight and and nice muscles every is gone now. Sometimes i dont feel like eating at all. And i realize i am going down and down. Is there a complete cure for it pleeese just tell me the truth. And can i ever come to my normal state again before i die..............
My skype is sammy9069. Please i will really need your help. My doctors are not telling me the truth...........and i started taking the chamille tea. gives me a little of hope and relieve sometimes. Tht i feel i have to live and not die.
Wow, great stuff.  I just had gall bladder removal done 6 days ago and am now having  what seems to be bile reflux.  My doctor is awesome, i really like him.  He called me to see how I was doing and I told him the pain i was having.  He told me it is some reflux and that it should go away.  That I should ease slowly back into rich foods since I haven't had anything solid to eat in 4 weeks.  There was no diet restriction after surgery and I may have gone a bit crazy on the Christmas cookies.  Felt great the first 4 days then the reflux started which is a burning, gnawing pain in my upper stomach.  I can even feel my gastric juices flowing, and let me tell you, they don't sound happy.  
I go back to the dr on Monday for my 2 week post op appt.  We will see what he says then.  I have noticed that i can handle about 5 g of fat throughout the day and  that's it.  I have been so tired and sluggish as well.  It is hard but if changing your lifestyle is what you have to do then I say do it!!  I hope akawa finds relief and you can help her through this.  I have only been dealing with it for 5 weeks, but with seven kids and a husband that travels it makes it very hard.  I am going to try some of your suggestions and keep up with my food log.  akawa, keeping a food log really helps.  I started this because i was first diagnosed w/ gastro virus, 4 wks later they found out i had stones in my gallbladder, hence removal.  my dr loved that i had kept a log.  It really helps them as well.
Yes we can skype. I have another lady who I skype with her name is Gayle 54.      my skype is loonyfleming1
They never give a diet restrictions after gall bladder surgery. Please cut down on the rich food. Eat very lean! Food log is excellent, the bile has no where to go. I am on a super strict diet but this is how everyone should be eating in the first place. If any one needs to skype me please do so.  loonyfleming1  
thanks for being there...
Omg how many people suffer from the awful condition. Had my gall bladder removed 19dec 2013 told at my pre opp that the only side effects of this procedure could be loose stools if only. Been ill for weeks back and forward to docs been treated for acid reflux but drugs not working paid to go and see consultant told me I have a problem with bile but on reading about it on the web have been shocked that it's a life condition. I am a prisoner in my own home in constant pain. Iam going to try this tea you recommend will let you know how I get on thanks for all your posts please keep this up nice for some one out there to offer support.
I bet there are hundreds of people the doctors do not tell their patients about gallbladder removal.They want their paychecks! I was told in 1998 I would only suffer gas.When you eat to much food the bile has no where to go. I tried to tell DR OZ about this disease but no answer. Let me tell you its ben horrible trying to figure out whats wrong with me for over 15 years. Please try the tea. It's an ancient recipe. If you cannot find the tea i can send some. I have a new company called Do Botanicals that is coming out around March 3 with some of my herbal remedies.Hopefully.You must try some Digestive enxymes. I use Absorb aid digestive support. It a powder and you mix it in your food. No fatty, spicy, dairy, meat, legumes, and no gluten free diet. These are the hard to digest foods. Eat fish, bananas, avocado, apples, salad, steamed vegetables, and no junk foods. Do the DGL for heartburn. Drink the tea. Dairy is one of the worst foods, and chicken causes bladder infections in women. Go to nutritional facts.org and look at Michael Gregers videos. I have studied for years and writing a book about my illness. If I can help one person, which I have, it was worth it to me. Please be patient and try to let your body heal. This is a life time change which is mostly plant based diet with fish for me. I do well. I do very few condiments and no acidic foods. I do organic foods only. Try this for a while. Let me know. Stock up on vitamin D3. Go to DR Khala Soram about vitamin D3. Study and educate yourself about how food is contaminated with chemicals. Look at our society and see how sick people are. I am finally getting better and lost 40 lbs, Hope you feel better. If you need help i am here. I know when I was sick it was hell not knowing what to do! Loony56