Gastroenterology Community
Chronic nausea, 3 hospital visits, no diagnosis. Help!

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

21 yr old female: I've had stomach issues for awhile but never like this. Before it was just a little appetite decrease,a little reflux, and heartburn; it wasn't a daily thing, maybe 4 days a month. But back in May I rushed to the E.R after hour of vomiting and extreme nausea. I continued vomiting for hours until it was finally supressed. Released after 10 hours with no diagnosis. The tested urine and blood. Next day I was fine, a lil sore, but fine. In June it came back, but worse. I felt the nausea comeing on and went to urgent care just when the vomiting began. The vomiting continued for 9-10 hours, it took five different meds to stop it. The nausea was unbearable. There was no actual pain that I recall. They tested blood, urine, took xray, perfromed an upper endoscopy..... And nothing. I was realeased the next morning from the CDU after holding down food. No diagnosis, just a "maybe it's a virus". Now, I'm stilling having nausea. It got insane last week so I went to the doctor. The ran blood tests and let me go with a script, oh and he didn't even tell me what it could be. I started vomiting later that. I'm finishing the dicyclomine 20 mg, and just ran out of the antinausea meds. Pepto is helping. The nausea is coming and going but gets unbearable at times. I'm having heartburn, random abdominal pain the changes places...and I can barely stomach food. I have no insurance, no job because of personal/health issues, and I'm kinda s.o.l. So ANY help is appreciated.
Correction pepto is not working for the nausea.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Have you noticed that your vomiting/nausea correlates with anything?  Does it correlate with any food that you eat?  I would recommend that you try and see a gastroenterologist about this and this is definitely not normal.