Constant nausea
Hello, 4 years ago i got food poisoning after eating at a restaurant. I havent vomited since then but i have been plagued by severe nausea, that became constant a year ago. Ive had countless tests done, a barium swallow, ultrasounds, h pylori check test which came back negative, blood tests which came back clean, bottom line no reason was found for my nausea. I struggle with it every single day and it is taking over my life as i cannot go out or do anything, im staying home all the time and im starting to lose hope. I tried homeopathy, i tried everything and nothing seems to offer relief. I also suffer from anxiety. Do you have any idea what this could be and what can i do to feel better? Thank you
There are many causes of chronic nausea.  These include stomach disorders such as gastroenteritis, liver/gall bladder disease, cancer, medications,inner ear diseases like labrynthitis, ulcers/gastritis, metabolic like diabetes,hypothyroidism and adrenal diseases or neurological causes.Cyclic vomiting syndrome is also stated to cause constant nausea.

I will sincerely advise you to consult a physician and get these possibilities ruled out one by one.Detailed and comprehensive lab and radiological testing is required to confirm a diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi! I have this problem too and I don`t know what to do ... I know it`s awful... my e-mail ***@****, write me, please...