Excessive wiping after BM
I am 40 years old and for the last three years, I have had a problem that I wish would end.  I dread trips to the bathroom.  99% of the time, a bowel movement will take 30 wipes to get clean.  It used to be 5-6 and that was it.  Now you can imagine what wiping 30 times will do to you.  It nearly rubs me raw and does cause bleeding.  The bleeding does not happen every time; maybe once every two weeks.  If I don't get completely clean, itching and burning result.  I have gone to a high fiber diet which usually permits me to have a bm in the morning after which I can shower and be clean.  Sometimes it just does not work that way, however.  When it first occurred, I was worried about cancer so I had a colonoscopy which came back negative.  Asked the doctor when I recovered what he thought and he just half heartedly suggested a minor case of hemorrhoids.  I don't think that is the case as I do not have anal pain when sitting.  The only problem is too much wiping which leads to irritation and sometimes bleeding.  I think something internally is going on but have no idea what.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would bet that this problem could be improved with dietary changes.  I would first recommend eliminating 100% of all lactose for at least 2 weeks to see if that helps.  I would also recommend changing to using something like Tucks (you can find this at the drug store) which will be easier on your rectum.
look up diviticulitis its a symptom when your anus muscle wall fail to cut of when you finish evacuating,hope this helps
I 've switched to almond milk for the time being.  I don't think this is Diverticulitis which is:  is swelling (inflammation) of an abnormal pouch (diverticulum) in the intestinal wall. These pouches are usually found in the large intestine (colon). The presence of the pouches themselves is called diverticulosis.

It doesn't sound like diverticulitis.  I would recommend eliminating all lactose (milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, yogurt, etc.) not just milk or else you might not see an improvement even if this is the problem.