G.I. problems
After passing stuhl the oder is more fowel smelling than normal. I've gone to more than one doctor and they can't seem to be able to tell me anything. This is most definitely abnormal and I would like to know what my problem is so I can take some steps to stop this or at least ameleiorate it if posssible
Healthseeker, what type of tests have you had done? Any stool tests to check for ova or parasites? Before this started, were you taking any medications? Antibiotics? Were you traveling? Do you have any underlying medical conditions? Anything at all change that could have provoked the odor?
Hi and thanks for replying. This is something that has been going on with me for as long as I remember. While it is true that I now am on several medications for a hidden health issue this maloderousness has going on with me since I was in early childhood. I would mention this to my mother but she just sort of dismissed as something not to worry about.
I don't know your age, but if it's something that has been ongoing and worries you, you should check with your doc about possibly having some tests done to track down the cause. In many cases it may be due to the presence of something you've picked up when traveling or possibly something you ingested at home. Another cause could be 'skewing' of bacteria in the intestinal tract. But the only way to get to the root of the problem would be to talk to your doc. If you're a minor, please talk to your mom, explain that it worries you and you'd like to talk to the doctor about it.
Is there a didease called sepsis?
  Could that be what I may have?
  If you know anything about this please reply. My age is 63 and i am a male.
There is a condition called sepsis. You can find a good description of it here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001687/

The only one who would be able to say yes or no as to whether or not it could be a problem for you is your doctor.
You should see your doctor about this.  However, it doesn't sound like you have sepsis at all.  You would be much sicker, you would be getting worse, and you would have other symptoms.