GalBladder Diet post op
I just had my galbladder removed last Thursday and I am having a hard time figuring out what food are ok to eat and s hope to one day go back to the foods I enjoyed. Any suggestions of foods and recipes or books I can use. I love my foods and this is very hard for me! thanks for your help :)
Try sticking with a low fat diet - you can google for general lists of low fat foods. Many people have problems processing fats the way they did before the surgery so it's often wise to presume you may have problems and then only slowly add back some fat and see what happens over time.
I have found that eating anything with grease suck as steak, porkchops, regular cheese (melted), fatty meats of any kind (ham mainly), regular milk, mayonaise, too much cream makes me feel bad.  Imagine eating a stick of butter, the after effects.   Try keeping your diet clean and away from anything you probably should not be eating anyway.

Also chocolate seems to do it as well.