HELP! My Grandma Has A Serious Stomach Problem...
I tried doing a Google search for the symptoms, and only found ridiculous weight-loss tips!
She has had off-and-on diarrhea, noticed a while ago she has a hard/firm bulge on the right side of her abdomen/stomach area, and she has had dramatic weight loss over the past several months. She has always had a small appetite, and doesn't eat much, and has lost a ton of weight even though she loves sweets and heavy foods.
She has talked to her Dr. about it but for some reason he put her on anti-biotics and has not done any kind of test to find out what is wrong. Does anyone have any ideas???
I think your granma should go to see another Doctor to have another evaluation, maybe have the bulge' checked out .perhaps you could go with her and speak for her .
Have you asked your grandmother what the doctor suspects is wrong and why he put her on the antibiotics?
She said he didn't know what it was but for some reason did no tests. I guess she is going to tell him she wants to see a specialist.