I had dizziness with Gerd !!
Hi everyone.

I want to ask you if its possible to suffers dizziness with GERD. I have a lot of dizziness and I have a arms burning sensation too, and Im afraid about that.

Thank you.

This discussion is related to Dizziness, Chest Pain, GERD?.
I could explain the dizziness but not the burning pain in your arm, I would go get that checked out.
They may be related in a chain-reaction sort of way as opposed to a causal relationship. I'll give you my example:

I stared getting panic attacks. After the panic attacks I started getting sick more often. Eventually this led to an infection which invaded my nervous system (flu gone wild). This caused damage to my digestive system (gastroparesis and maybe gallbladder dyskinesia), which resulted in acid, bloating, nausea, stomach pains, etc. Jaw pain and dizziness became common place, as did headaches. This was caused by my TMD (TMJ) getting worse. Steps were taken to attempt resolution, and while the jaw pain and dizziness lessened, I started getting headaches more and more often. Taking medication for the heartburn (nexium) started making the headaches worse after a while. Combined with my recurring panic attacks, this escalated to migraines (which run in my family, although these weren't particularly painful most of the time) with auras, the auras being numbness in the face and lips, and sometimes pain running down my arm. Brain MRI and EMG confirmed that diagnosis. The root cause seemed to be the anxiety, but because of the extent of damage, having having resolved that has not resulted in the resolution of all other symptoms yet.

Try to look for other things which may appear during these times as they may be related. However, you may want to consult a neurologist to see about the pain in the arm: try to make sure it's nor carpal tunnel syndrome or anything. They might also be able to explain the dizziness.