I have these symptoms
I am getting  pain in the lower left abdominal when the stools pass that area or before motion or the both coincidence. I need to go for motion after that pain, after that it will be free. I also get some times heart burns,  Some times It looks like gas trouble. It will be intense if I take some spicy food in the last dinner. After some days I don't find that pain and every thing normal, but when stress increases it will be back for weeks. I have been with this problem from one and half year, in the beginning I didn't care it, now I need to get rid of this problem. Please help me.
You could try limiting to my diet for a few days until things heal up. Might help.

Boiled or baked Chicken (plain)
Baked Fish (plain)
White Potato
Pasta
Bread with limited ingredients. (Try to avoid soy oil)
Low salts
Boiled Egg white
Dairy (if you are not lactose intolerant)
Corn
Sunflower
Sometimes use Canola oil as in PAM Spray for cooking. Super limited.
Water

No extra salt, no extra sugar, no fruit, no veggies. It's not a healthy diet but there is hardly anything here to irritate it further. If no relief contact a GP doctor.

Also no turkey and other meats. Actually beef is ok if not burnt. I just choose not to eat red meat but it's ok. Remember everything plain. Irritation can cause muscle contractions and the feeling of always having to go too.
And no sauces, everything plan and dry. If it's just irritation it could heal up fast, then you can go back to normal eating after just 3 or 4 days. If it still hurts after 4 days, see a GP.
Also try over cooking the pasta to absorb more water, you can also do mash potatoes rather than baked potato. Don't stay on this diet for more than 4 days or you might loose weight. If you have other plain foods that are soft and low fat, non greasy you can probably have some of them too. But try to keep it soft, plan and not greasy....

have a test for H. pylori. This bacterium is common and causes gastritis and ulcer. It causes symptoms like heartburn and burping.

Avoid anything acidic: aspirin, brufen, vitamin C, fruits, fruit juices, vinegar and avoid heavy foods like red meat and fat-rich foods.