I smell like poop all the time
For the past year, I have suffered from a mysterious condition that is really messing up my life.
people near me cover their noses and cough sometimes when I'm near, and it just hurts me so much because I don't know what to do other than bathe.. I was two times a day and always put on deodarant.
So why is it that I smell like so bad?
The time it started was when I was in a situation where I was trying to keep myself from going to the bathroom..
I had to delay at the moment, so I held myself in for, well, two to three days.
But ont the third day, trung to hold it in, I passed a small amount of gas- and from there, my whole life changed.
People looked around and stared at me, bribing their hands up to their noses as I was near.
This is SO embarrassing to talk about,.. But I really need help.
I can't even visit the doctor because I am devestatingly embarrssed.

My diet consists of medium amount of fruits and vegetables, and I usually eat a lot of grain.
I always eat a yogurt a day..
The smell gets worse when I get nervous- I think the problem has to do with my muscles or tissues and not my digestive system..
I really need to be able to go out in public without not being able to raise my head.
Why do you think that it isn't your digestive system?  Without going to a doctor, you could try a probiotic or try eliminating all lactose.
I also had this problem. Mine has basically gone. It is good that you have a high fiber diet but you do need to go to the doctor. They had heard a lot of things, so go for it.

You also need to seek professional help because what you are experiencing may come from several things. My suggestion is to pray first and remain faithful that you will be rid of this. You know that you were not always like this, so you can be restored.

Through my recovery, I found that acid relief medicine was necessary. My food was not digesting properly due to too much acid in my stomach. I also had an anal fistula. This had to be treated with medication. There is the possibilty of it coming back but so far mine has not. Having good bowel movements help keep fistulas at bay. I also had to watch what foods I ate because things like coffee, milk,  and cabbage caused my bowels to move rapidly and they do not always digest properly. When I went to the bathroom, my urine and bowel would smell just like these foods. I can eat these things but in moderation. I also do anal muscle strengthening exercises. This helps strengthen the anal muscles so that they close properly. Just remember that you are not alone and that there is always the possibility that you can be healed. So be encouraged.
listen LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN I MAY HAVE THE CURE BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME FIRST IF IT WORKS SEEE I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM YOU DO UUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE NEXIUM OR PRICOLEC THEYRE SOLD AT CVS TELL ME IF IT WORKS IAM MORE EMBARRASED MY FAMILY KNOWS BUT THEY DONT SAY ANYTHING THEYRE CRAZY BUFFONS                                BUT YOU CAN DRIVE!!!!!!!! GO TO CVS BUY NEXIUM OR PRECOLEC ESPESSIALY PRICOLEC AND TELL ME IF IT WORKS PLZ IAM DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM WICH DESTROYED MY 7TH AND 8TH GRADE YEAR        HELP YOU  HELP     ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2 WEEKS TO SEE DIFERENCE I WAS TOLD TELL ME IF THAT TRUE PLZ LETS WORK TO GETHER ON THIS WE BOTH KNOW THE HORROR IT CAUSES
I developed intolerance to the OTC PPI's.  Another good one to try is an older one called Protonix.

Also, many of us are prone to IBS as well as GERD.  Or, at least these are amongst the most common ailments that can cause such symptoms.  I would suggest joining one or both of these forums, as they have useful insights for dealing with the symptoms you're describing.

It's true about PPI's also causing colon issues.  I have found, though, that in time those symptoms improved when I started using the Prontonix.  
c a doctor
Fasting is the best therapy for abdominal disorder. If you cannot remain without food, you may have khichadi fast. Khichadi is a mixture of Rice and Dal. You may find recipe of this mixture. you can remain on this for 10 to 15 days. you may add some vegitable if you want. This is suggested by anmolmehta.com , a yoga website. In fact, I am starting this therapy form to morrow. I am alone at my home as my son and his wife have on 11 day trip. I am utilizing this opportunity to try khichadi fast therapy.  Wish you best of luck.

I have had this problem since I'm 18 years old! How I've lived with this problem so long, I don't know! How I've kept a job, I'll never know!! I smell every day. Showers & baths don't help. I've gave up on doctors a long time ago when I first was hit with this. I was laughed out of most of their offices. But, that was a very long time ago. I'm just coming across these websites, so maybe there is help out there. It's so embarrassing. There has to be something wrong in my (our) digestive tract. I've tried all type of over the counter things, but nothing changes anything. Maybe I'm not doing it long enough to work? Some mentioned in these comments I haven't tried. I'm desperate... I need help!!
Dear friend,
Please try a lemon water fast for a few days as long as you can resist, continue the fast with water and fruit juices; use bentonite liguid clay with psillium seeds during this program.  Don't give up; and have faith in God.  I feel your pain and I'm sure he does too.  Sincerely, a friend in Jesus

I've been a born again Christian for over 30 years, while living with this condition for over 35 years. I've been praying every day for my Savior JC to take this cross from me. I know my Lord can & will take this from me if it's in His will! Maybe I'm not deserving of His help? All I know is that I'm not going to be mad at God. If I'm to live with this embarrassing problem, then so be it. I just can't wait until He takes me home, and I'm in my new body that doesn't smell. Please pray for God to heal me, soon.
I forgot to add, you have to fast for at least 7-10 days or as long as you can do it.  Look up juice fasting
online and in Youtube.  Buy an Omega mega big mouth juicer.
God bless you. A friend in Jesus

I have this problem as well! It sounds like your young? I'm 56 years old & have lived with this exact problem since I'm 18!! I don't tell you this to scare you, but I tell you because it's my story. I try every day to find something or someone who can actually help me. I'll try some of your suggestions to see if they work. I hope they do!
I too have suffered with this problem for about 3 years.
I had tried many, many different remedies, including having hemorrhoids and ski tags removed. I had done such a lot of research on this and nothing seemed to work for me.
I am now 'smell free' for about 3/4 months, after I was advised to do 'colon cleansing' by the gastronomy specialist at a local hospital. This involved cleaning my colon with 1 litre of 37C water everyday for 5 days. After day-3, my problem went away. I was free of my nightmare. Do a google search on colon irrigation/hydrotherapy.
If this works for you, tell other people about it, as it is absolute hell to live with this.
Wtf is 37C water & where can I find it ?
I will take your advice and to that this week. Something have to work because I'm tired of being the spot light at work. I want to feel fresh, fresh
l had the same problem when l went to a gastrointestinal specialist it come out l had tapeworms and l was given the medicine which l took and didn't see much change, then l shared with a friend whom she asked me to take table spoon pawpaw seeds, before taking the seeds l checked on internet to find out more about the seeds and to my surprise l realized it kills parasites which causes infections and worms then l was sure that will help. Today is my 5th day since l started taking the pawpaw seeds  but the problem is gone. l will take the seeds though till the 7th day and take a break, my advice you need to visit a gastrointestinal specialist to know what is causing stomach bloating  as a result you keep farting all day long and residue  deposited on the skin between the buttocks
How many sees did you take a day ? & are those same seeds found in papaya ?
Well i think first you should check the walls of your buttocks. Check for any poo and see if wiping better will help. If this doesn't work make a appointment. They may give you ointment.
Has anyone found anything
Hey I thought I'd give you guys some options you all can try. This embarrassing  depressing odor has alot to do with our digestive system.
Everything takes time . Healing and curing this odor will take some time but we will get through it !

-Probiotics (Add good bacteria back in your gut)
-Digestive Enzymes(process and breakdown food)
-Yerba Prima Fiber (Constipation/Overall Improve gut health)
-Colon cleanse  
-Candida Cleanse
-Magnesium (Can also help for constipation)

Let me know if any of these help .
if you guys have any questions or need a friend or anyone to talk to period , here's my email (***@****)
Wait so you just drank 1 liter of water 37c for 5 days? Or does that have to do with the hydrotherapy
I've been dealing with this problem for 4 months now and I strongly believe that this problem won't go away unless you pray and have strong faith that God can rid you of this problem. Pray, have faith, and keep fighting, he's hears our cry for help and he will take care of this horrible condition that we're suffering from.
Ive had very strong faith in my life to where I can ask and see things that are physically impossible like windmills blowing the opposite direction than they are designed to do and lighting strike right in front of me because I believed I would be fine but concerning problems like this that effect my daily life I sometimes doubt. I can ask and believe I believe but nothing changes. I struggle with this and wonder that some things don't change for his glory. If so then I should stop asking and just be thankful for all my situations. Anyhow that's my story but it could just be we need to find the answer ourselves
It could be that you start thinking about it and your butt gets sweating sometimes you get gassy.. That started to happen to me 2 years ago and it took me a half a year to find out I was anxious/nervous and that made it worse cause I would think about it and I will get even more anxious.. SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY PERSCRIVED ME Prozac AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT 2WEEKS-1MONTH TO COMPLETELY OVERCOME IT
I have the same problem and have had it for a year and a half now. I've become suicidal. Depressed. Etc. I have all the same symptoms you have as well. I can't even go out in public anymore. I heard getting a colon clense for 5 days straight gets rid of it, not sure but I'm definitely going to try. Let me know if you found any other cure please
I have it to its hard to go to work ive heard everything at work horrible names im starting to take chlorophl i think its TMAU an incurable diesese i cant smell it but everyone else can
Well I'm sure it's depressing but never a reason to take your life. I suffer from thinking people are talking about me and it's sad sometimes not knowing if they are or what they are saying but I try to block it out and know that I have a lot of people who love me and that my friend is what you should search for. People that love and not judge one another. They are far and few in between but they are out there. I do want you to know that with or without this condition your life is what you make it so think positive and remember God works EVERYTHING for good