Intermittent Vomitting
For the past several years now I have had this weird "episode" where mostly at night I will vomit. I will feel nauseous from anywhere from 5-30 minutes then I vomit several times til my stomach is empty. After I vomit I feel just fine and my nausea is gone. My episodes can occur as many as three times in one week and as little as once in 6 months. I have been to a GI specialist and he literally sat at his desk scratching his head and clueless as to what this is. I have had an upper GI of my stomach, a biopsy of my stomach lining, as well as stomach and small intestine x-rays where I drank barium. All tests came back normal. I'm starting to get to the point where I want something to be done quick because I'm having throat pains due to too much acid from vomiting. Can anyone help me?
FYI I'm a teenage male if that helps
Your episodes at night sound exactly like episodes of abdominal migraine, which always come at night (often eárly morning) with strong vomiting several times and feelings of uneasiness.
Af the vomit the nausea is gone but you probably feel week. It can be triggered by food such as cheese, chocolate and lack of sleep or stress. A GI specialist will not find anything, but a neurologist with insight in migraine migth have.
It is possible to treat this with preventive medicine.

I hope this will help you!
Dr. D.A.
My 16 year old son throws up every moring for the pass few month he had all thoses test also and no one knows what it is. He is so sick of moring, cause he knows he will throw up 3 to 4 times. than he seems fine the rest of the day, one dr. said it was all in his head. but i don't think so