Gastroenterology Community
LOWER ABDOMINAL PAINS IN EVENING EVERY DAY

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

HELLO THIS IS REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY. ABOUT A MONTH I THOUGHT I WAS CONSTIPATED AND HAD VERY BAD STOMACH PAINS. WENT TO ER AND THEY DID X-RAY AND SAID I AM FINE. WOW IN THIS MUCH PAIN I DOUBT IT. I THEN WENT TO MY DOCTOR WHO I LOVE AND HE SAID THE X-RAY SHOWED I WAS CONSTIPATED. I TOOK MAG CITRATE AND I HAD THE WORST WATTERY STOOLS BUT INSTEAD OF FEELING BETTER I FELT WORSE. HE THEN TOLD ME TO SEEK THE ADVICE GROM GI DOC. I HAD CAT SCAN A LOT OF BLOOD WORK NO APPENDIX PROBLEM NO PANCREAS PROBLEM. THE DOC SAID HE DOES NO WHATS WRONG SINCE ALL TEST CAME BACK NEG.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO  EVERY EVENING OR EARLY AFTERNOON MY LOWER ABDOMIN (abdomen) HURTS REALLY BAD AND I CAN HANDLE PAIN VERY WELL I HAVE NEVER TAKEN PAIN PILLS IN MY LIFE,
ITS GOES AWAY WHEN I USE THE BATH BUT I HAVE TO SIT ON TOILET FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND THEN WHEN I GET OFF I FEEL I HAVE TO GO RIGHT BACK AND VERY LITTLE BIT COME OUT. AND EVENTUALLY THE PAIN SUBSIDES TILL THE NEXT DAY. THE CYCLE STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN. THIS IS REALLY AFFECTING MY QUALITY OF LIFE WITH MY YOUNG KIDS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

THANKS
Start taking a probiotic.  Lots of people like Align, but it's expensive and I find others work better for me.  Still, you might want to try it first.  There are many things you can try.  Stop eating cheese and dairy.  Try taking Metamucil with lots of water.  If Metamucil isn't enough, then try Miralax.  The mag citrate can be taken every day; you may be deficient.  You might get relief from walking vigorously and then doing stretches with side bends and bending your back over a ball.  That's in case it is splenic flexure syndrome, but I don't know if you can just suddenly develop that.  If you added anything new to your diet, it may be the culprit.  Don't eat much sugar.  Parasites are very common and can cause constipation.  You could go to the health food store and get wormwood tea.  There are many other herbal type cures, including papaya seeds.  None of them taste good.  You can see Youtube videos.  One naturopathic doc does a video where he demonstrates making up the treatments.  He is unintentionally funny.  
thank you for your advice i will try the teas. right now as of last night the episode came kinda late around 12 am. but the cramps were so painful i feel i am sore today in my lower abominal area not cramping yet because its early. the pain and condition seems to be acute when i have to use the bath room and about a hour after the pain subsides i am calling my dr. today for anothe appt.