Major Digestive issues?
I have many vague symptoms that no doctor has ever been able to accurately diagnose. My basic symptoms are the following things; nausea (mainly at night), Frequent loose stools, frequent lower abdominal pain when ever I have a bowel movement, this is worse with loose stools, sometimes I can not make it to restrooms (rather embarrassing, I'm only 32), Skin rash(mild)(Been told its an allergy). I have had my Gallbladder removed, and get sever fatigue spells. I have also been diagnosed with pregnancy related mur mur, but I still have the same dizzy symptoms even after baby being born. Heart ultrasound showed a mild mur mur but I have never had stress test done. I have been trying to eat better and exercise to relieve the stomach digestive, fatigue issues but often feel so sick after a few days of exercising. I have been put on many digestive meds, none of which have worked. My upper GI scan came back with acid reflux disease, and that same doctor also said he thought I had UC. I had a colonoscopy, and I had colitis symptoms but my cultures came back negative. That doctor never diagnosed me and never told me what to do to relieve my symptoms. Why is it after being convinced I had UC, he never diagnosed me, and why tell me I could have 1000 test done, and never get an answer. I'm not lying, and its clear somethings wrong! I have had the positive upper GI for Acid reflux Disease and my Gallbladder removed for something called Diminished Gallbladder Syndrome. Is this Diminished Gallbladder Syndrome a clue doctors are over looking? What should I do and what should I specifically be asking my doctor? Should I request a referral to a different specialist? I need help and answers, because this has disrupted my life and has gone on now for over 5 years. Any help is much appreciated.

This discussion is related to Chronic Nausea.
I used to get a skin rash on my back every winter that the DR.s couldnt diagnose. Now that i am living in the philippines ,I no longer have that problem. As for my stomach problems; they are getting worse and still undiagnosed for the past 30 years.I have had the surgery for the acid reflux which only made stomach acid problem worse. I have been unable to exersise for the past 25 years without starting an irregular heart beat and fatigue. Is your blood pressure low ?
you life will never be mornal once you got your gall removed.
Have you had stool samples done?  Have you had blood tests done?

Please do not believe what safeliving said.  For some people, when their gall bladder is removed, they have many many problems afterwards.  However, this is not true for everyone.  Some people barely notice it when their gall bladder is removed, except for the relief of symptoms that were caused by the gallbladder.