Gastroenterology Community
My stomach is beating?

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

My stomach is beating?

Right under my left rib-cage, it feels like my stomach is beating repeating. It's been going on all day and I'm not sure what it is. Any ideas?
Hi, Thank you for the query. I need a little more details. How old are you? Are you a hypertensive? Are you on any drugs? Get an ecg done. For now u can take a pantoprazole with domperidone. Have a nice day
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  From your profile I see that you are a teenager and I assume you live in the US.  I would guess that this is anxiety, which I see that you also have from your profile.  Pantoprazole (Protonix) is only by perscription and treats GERD which I don't think you have and Domperidone is not FDA approved in the US so I would not recommend either of these suggestion.  If it continues you should see your doctor about it but at the moment I don't think you need a ecg (commonly called an EKG).