Gastroenterology Community
Pain for months

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Pain for months

I'm a 25 year old female. In January of this year I had this very bad attack in which I could barely stand up because of being in pain. Abdominal pain that shot up my back. Nausea, diarrhea, and vomitting bile..Went to the ER and all they did was an X-ray, IV and fluids... Same thing happened a couple weeks after that. This time something else popped up in a ct scan. I've had about 6 attacks since January now. (My most recent being 2 weeks ago....)So I was referred to a gastro and there (after having An mri and a biopsy of the liver)I learned that I had kidney stones, a polyp? In my colon if i remember correctly, something too small to define in my gallbladder  and that I also had about 10 benign liver lesions...I recently had a HIDA scan which to no surprise came back normal. Ejection at 88%... Anyways... I'm in constant pain or discomfort from whatever this is.. The pain radiates from the right side under my rib to the middle/left rib area and also my back like in the area of my kidneys.. nothing relieves any of it. 5 months is a long time. My first gastro told me that he wasn't sure if these lesions could be causing my constant pain... He also said one lesion was the size of a golf ball and my liver was enlarged...now the second doctor told me that they were no where near that big and that my liver is normal size... I'm so confused.. Could this still be my gallbladder there's A family history of gallbladder problems , most in which all of the tests kept coming back normal time and time again...should I get another opinion on the liver? Any advice?
you should try seeing a doctor soon about pain mgmt.:)
I put it in the wrong area >.<